REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

My daughter is 10, and your right. She will treat it very carefully and I guarantee it will be a family heirloom someday

3 Likes

We can leave reviews here (Thanks DAVE!)

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/annebabys.com

7 Likes

Thanks Jenni! As soon as I get home I will start leaving some.

2 Likes

I would think about it twice. You don’t know what kind of toxic vinyl and paint they used on those dolls.

8 Likes

So just throw it in the trash?

1 Like

Gosh that’s true. I didn’t even think about that. :cry:

It can’t be worst than store dolls, also made in China…as for more than 3/4 of the toys we bought to our children…

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing…

That is great! I’m glad you’re having a real reborn experience now. I like to say that real reborns are a “cottage industry”, as they are made in the artist’s home. In the really old days a lot of women made dolls in their homes. The individuality and love put into each homemade doll is what makes it so special. That someone can gain the skill to make something that looks so real, so representational of a real baby.

1 Like

I think your English sounds pretty good today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh wow, I thought that was the benefit of using PayPal because they would have our back in these instances?? I just put in a dispute with PayPal right now, so we will see how it goes. The seller sent me a tracking number from Inglewood, California a week ago, but when i track it says: “Estimated delivery date: Pending, The delivery date may be updated when FedEx receives the package” So it seems they just gave me a tracking number so that I would quit bugging them as to when the item would arrive, but after finding this feed, I don’t want the item, I want my money back

1 Like

I think store-bough toys for kids go through some regulations and safety testing like lead, fire resistance, etc. Those knock offs …??? :thinking: :roll_eyes:

8 Likes

omg…:cry: I wonder if my credit card will do the dispute? I have an actually credit card connected with my PayPal instead of a checking acct.

I left reviews.

2 Likes

These are posted on one of the scam pages, very very obvious they have stolen April :frowning:
Also I’ve noticed by the posts on FB groups, most buyers are NOT getting a refund via PayPal, nor fast pay (which I guess alot paid with using their credit card)
This is a very obvious “item not as described” and PayPal won’t refund? Even tho there are tons of people making claims about these companies!
But legit artist get made to refund for bogus b.s.

7 Likes

Exactly how mine arrived :rage:

1 Like

Omg

They’ve also made “new” copies of twin A that look more like twin A (limbs as well) but still veryyyyy off of the legit kit. Yet when the person showed the twin A knock off, a few offered to buy it since it “even comes with belly plate” eye roll

The companies are offering a free outfit and $15-$30 refund to those asking for a refund or pay $100+ to ship it back to China for a full refund. :poop: Spend $100+ to get $100 back makes no sense and they know that. I just don’t see why PayPal isn’t seeing through this, sooooo many claims with these sites but out of all the posts I’ve read maybe 4 gotten a refund out of 60+

5 Likes

Pure horror! :scream:

I think a lot pass through them. Years ago they found lead in children jewels, and in the paint of some other toys. Each year a lot of toys get call back. And don’t forget the melamin in baby milk…