REBORN DOLLS - BEWARE - Scammer site stealing photos, CALL TO ACTION, new sites are opening and using different artist photos

Top of the head do not seem right to me. Is it Photoshop ?

No just a bald one. The headband position makes it look funny…

1 Like

Here is another

3 Likes

They stole Saskia!!! Which means that they probably stole Twin A and April.

This is getting to be too much! How do we stop this? These cheap dolls are going to ruin the reborn doll market.

2 Likes

I’m guessing they didn’t steal Saskia but are sending out Saskias to people who order them because the kit is an open edition. What I suspect they’re doing is luring people in with April. So, if we see anyone receiving a badly painted April, we’ll know they’ve most likely copied April.

1 Like

We need to keep informing people that these are not reborns, and these scammers are liars for calling them that. The way they produce them, they aren’t much different than the regular Chinese junk dolls at Walmart.

The Saskia with the purple dress looks like her head is about to pop off, and she’s barely painted. Her nostrils are pale. Disgusting.

2 Likes

I think they did… considering there is a COA stating ____________ out of 1400. I assume that means they are having 1400 illegal kits made

1 Like

I doubt that. They didn’t fill out a number on it.
I also own a Chinese doll with a ‘certificate’ like that. Ordered it years ago before I knew about the fake kits. It said 900, they’ve been purchased a lot more than 900 times since then.
It’s just another fake thing to make them seem special.

2 Likes

If they have copied Saskia, I hope there is something Bonnie can do, but probably not. :pensive:

It beats all I ever saw. They just popping up everywhere . We all need to post to our friends about these scammers. Maybe that might help more not to be scammed

Are the people who shared these photos happy with what they received?

Where I have looked they are still waiting to receive anything.

1 Like

No. they are asking for refunds, etc

2 Likes

Good. Hopefully they will get somewhere with reporting them.

3 Likes

This post @Gabriell

I’m reporting them every time I see their adds

2 Likes

Me too and I have had no reply from facebook at all. Just blocked from commenting on a few pages…

2 Likes

I report them as spam or misleading and I comment on their page that they are fake. They are on Instagram also.

How tho? Saskia is an expensive kit. They are losing money if they are buying them. Most likely they recast her in cheap vinyl.

3 Likes

I saw a few comments from people on the FB pages saying that the price they show on their site is not the real price. They were asked to pay more when they ordered. Not sure if they are being told to “add on” things they have to pay more for or if there is an additional fee when someone shows interest.

1 Like