Realborn withdrawal

There’s 17 (plus the x2) on this list that I have absolutely no idea what they look like.

4 Likes

Wow all in one year? I love seeing the new releases. Every one I go look at the real baby pictures and I’m amazed how they transfer it into a doll kit. Out of all the realborns the only ones I think look alike are newborn Sage and Canon. But they are siblings so it makes sense.

3 Likes

I get Daphne Claudia Katie confused and Marnie Alyssa and autumn… I think it’s more the same prototype artists painting the dolls in similar styles almost like they are trying to all make portrait babies so then they all look similar :disappointed:

1 Like

So, anytime after Monday will be fine, right? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes and they should please hurry! But I can’t buy her until Friday … budget :pleading_face: I pray she doesn’t sell out before my husband can surprise order her for my birthday and then go to the local antique coop and buy her accessories (which I doubt he’ll do)

She’s going to be a perfect Madeline

6 Likes

You better go snag that coat now.

2 Likes

You’re doing well. There’s over 20 that I can’t picture in my head by name. This is a crazy long list.

3 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to compile that list. I knew there had been a lot of realborns released recently, but I didn’t realize just how many there actually were. Wow!

4 Likes

@jlesser I have no idea what to do with her I just like that face. Maybe once I get her you can paint her head for me with your vision. :wink: :slightly_smiling_face:
@marleeton I wish we had more Alternative Artist painting the kits, a new look. It doesn’t have to be scary or gory just different, like a character or something. Alternative aren’t always animal, alien, half breed etc…
@PhotographyForLife Cute idea, I love non surprises, lol!

3 Likes

I know right! I’m going to order some red hair from Karman dolls too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: unless I can find cheap red human hair :thinking: I’d much rather use that for a toddler but I don’t think that would be cheap

1 Like

She is actually the one I want to keep. If I change my mind, you’ll be the first to know

Yes, I agree-alternative artists. I admit I do not prefer alternatives for myself, but do appreciate the originality & artistry that go into them. With endless possibilities, I bet they can be extremely hard. However, the sculpted hobbits, goblins, half animal kits really bother me. Maybe because they’re not natural, Idk.