Realborn withdrawal

I’m itching for new ©Realborns … it’s been awhile and the last ones are supposed to be released next month so I keep checking for new ones and I’m going through withdrawal :tired_face:

I need sneak peeks!!!

Anyone else?

8 Likes

Yeah I’m itching for 3 yr June to be released lol. I’ll be just fine (for a little bit anyways lol) once she’s released.

7 Likes

What??? I think so many were released and so many look similar that I lost in them :frowning:
No itching for me.

9 Likes

Lol! Aren’t you at least curious to see what will be new?

1 Like

Nah…I’m with Yelena…there are a ton of them…and they are all starting to meld together in my mind …

However… I AM semi excited about 3 year June…she might be my first go at a super large toddler!!

12 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: I feel better now. I though I am the only one like that…

3 Likes

Not a Realborn but I am so excited for the clowns! I LOVE clowns so much and I can’t wait to have all 3 of them!

3 Likes

So many are related. It makes sense they resemble each other.

And a ton have been released in this last year.

But with the pandemic Bb hasn’t been able to keep things nicely stocked. :woman_shrugging:t2:

4 Likes

I don’t think many of the newer ones are related except for Canon Emmy and Sage being related to Darren and Joseph

1 Like

I bought Katie on sale the other day. I think she is really pretty.

5 Likes

I am with you both. I can’t differentiate them or renember their name or faces. I think I lost count after Michael, maybe even before !

5 Likes

I’m afraid I agree with Yelena, they all look the same too me and I don’t care for the 17-18" dolls. Also with some of the vinyl issues this has bothered me. Also I’m so glad to read that others can’t remember their names or faces. I have never had a good memory, and assumed it was just more of the same​:joy::joy::yum::yum:. I actually think my memory issues started at a very young age because of very stressful, disturbing childhood. Sadly it carried into my school learning and even rearing my children. They will tell a childhood incident that happened to them, my memory is blank! Im more understanding of this now and can laugh it off with them and forgive myself!

6 Likes

Yes! That too and I am actually surprize how many new 16-18" coming out in the sculpted reborn world also.
I guess it’s good for quality vinyl shortage, as they can produce more kits, and good for larger quantity shipments, but I love 21" and above babies the best.

7 Likes

All the beautiful kits are so small… Delilah, Elijah…
I prefer 20" and over.

5 Likes

I’m waiting for 3 year old June to be released, I keep checking daily. Im holding out on buying sale kits to get her. I also looking out for new prototype realborns.
I do hope for more big realborn toddlers.

4 Likes

Waiting for 3 yo June too!

3 Likes

I’m actually kinda hoping they wait until June to release June :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

It’s only a few more days until June.

2 Likes

Yup
So June should be released in June :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Same here – I love the larger babies. Between 20" to 22" is perfect!

2 Likes