Realborn Chunky Joseph

Who’s excited for this Chunky bub?

17 Likes

I know I am! My wallet wants to run away though. Haha!

5 Likes

Me!!! :blue_heart:

1 Like

:raising_hand_woman:t2: me !! I love those fat legs !! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:raised_hand:t4::raised_hand:t4:

2 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

ME! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Me too,

1 Like

nope lol

1 Like

LOL! You don’t care for him? I’m excited but i feel like I would have to weigh him SO much. I’m waiting on buying him for a few months.

3 Likes

I’m in but since he would be for me I will not be making him too heavy because I might want to take him out for show and tell :smile:

3 Likes

I want him so bad. But I’m broke. So I’m going to have fo wait. I sure hope they put him on sale in a week or two. :tired_face:

2 Likes

Yeah he’s going to take a lot of product in general and with So many buying him and will be too much competition to get the price to make it worth it. I like the newborn awake and will still with him next time he’s on sale :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s worth it then!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Google search pulls up his price. The kit will be $80. The belly plate will be $20. He definitely won’t be a cheap baby to make by the time you buy the kit, body, and weight supplies. :flushed:

4 Likes

Wow :flushed: and that’s not counting the body -I may be waiting for a sale with you lol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My goodness!! Yeah I’m waiting quite awhile.

1 Like

Yikes! I know he’s a lot of baby…but still, yikes!

2 Likes

Agreed.

Hopefully google is wrong. But I know at one point when you searched him in the BB search bar it pulled up the price. If I remember right, it did say the same as google.

2 Likes