Realborn Chunky Joseph

No it’s not wrong. When you search the Joseph kit on BB they have now listed it price because he will be available VERY soon. I saw a post that said next week.

3 Likes

2 Likes

He’s super cute. And I’m sure he’s worth that. My bank account just doesn’t agree with that price right now. Hopefully some of my dolls will sell soon. Or hopefully they will put him on sale soon.

7 Likes

I’m super excited about it this kit :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

He’s adorable! I think I’m going to wait a while though.

2 Likes

You’d need a plane ticket to ship him. lol

5 Likes

He’s a biggin alright :smile:

1 Like

It has been on the site quite some time but the only way for it to come up was when I searched for him then his price would be displayed when I went to Gallery it would only show out of stock.
I posted it someplace a while back when I saw it .

1 Like

Hopefully, they do the same thing they did with Emmy. After she was out for about 2 or 3weeks. she was half off. I’m waiting for him. But I always wait til they go on sale at half off or seconds. I’m tempted to buy him at regular price tho. Guess I’ll be stalking the sale page again, until he go on sale.

7 Likes

Ladies, you could just buy the kit and at least have it. Anything else needed to finish him can wait till your ready.

If love to see him with painted hair!

1 Like

12 Likes

Wow! He is huge!! But who is that good looking man?! :wink::wink:

2 Likes

He is a chunk-a-monk alright! That is Sylvia’s husband holding Joseph

3 Likes

Either that baby is gigantic or that man is small and I don’t think he is.

1 Like

I think it’s sweet how she always gets her husband to pose with her babies.:heart_eyes: Mine would never do that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

I know. I love pictures of men holding babies.

3 Likes

Me too!

10 Likes

This baby could easily be a Girl. So incredibly chunky and Sweet.

2 Likes

Silvia’s husband is a good sport. He is always holding her babies. :grin:

4 Likes