REAL newbie contest entries are up :)

Let me go look…it’s been so long…

1 Like
  • On REAL, go to Profile / Signature and you’ll see a text box.
  • Click on the icon of the picture with the disk (hover and text will pop up “Host an Image”
  • A box will open and you drag and drop your image, click on blue upload button.
  • Click on the middle icon that says something like “Insert in text box”.

• Click the Preview button to verify it looks like you want it to.
  • Save.
3 Likes

k, gonna try it :slight_smile: Thank you

1 Like

Thank you @AmyR777, I got it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea!!! Use the same process when you want to add an image to a post.

1 Like

I think I just use the [IMG] code on PhotoBucket and copy and paste? I just looked on REAL and saw that you figured it out. Congratulations on winning 2 categories!

1 Like

Thank you. It was a very nice thing to see. :slight_smile: I was a little sad when no one voted for my baby being their favorite. But I remembered you saying that normally 1 or 2 entries get the majority of votes.
I was away for 3 days, and wasn’t able to reply. Still so exciting. :slight_smile:

With 2 of them they seem very large and take up so much space. It is strange to get used to. lol

1 Like

I am sure you can upload the logos to photobucket and reduce the size!

1 Like

Thanks. :slight_smile: I didn’t even think of it. My brain is still on vacation mode. lol. I think I got them good enough for now. Maybe a little smaller tomorrow, but I think I am getting off the computer soon. I am wore out. :heart:

Thanks. I just won some categories. There were multiple categories, multiples winners. It was a neat experience. This is the link to the post about the winning entries. ::smile:
http://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/newbie-contest-winners-and-judges-choice-awards-on-real/38235

1 Like