Quinlyn Brown/Stoete preorder open!

I have been checking Macs daily waiting for her to go on preorder and today was the day!!

4 Likes

I ordered one from Sandie ~ this one will be a keeper :two_hearts:

1 Like

I’m just over the moon with her :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I ordered from TruBorn. I support Bobbi when she has the kit I want since she took a stand on Andrea Arcello re-releasing Harper. Quinlyn is $109.99 unless you choose Irresistables and they want $115.99.

4 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind next time :blush:

I was just going to email you, I knew you would have to have this one.LOL :rofl:

1 Like

Those hands! :two_hearts:

2 Likes

She’s adorable. But why preorder if she’s an open edition?

4 Likes

I had to! :joy:

1 Like

Cause we want her first, lol

5 Likes

From what I understand she has a numbered limited edition, then open edition just like Laura.

2 Likes

lol Thank you Ladies!

2 Likes

Did ya’ll get her body also or just the kit?

2 Likes

I got the body. I was a little disappointed it wasn’t included in her kit price.

5 Likes

I got the body

1 Like

I’ve been using bb bodies because of that. It’s more expected greed-wise.

5 Likes

I just preordered her and August awake and I’m just dying for Piper and Pascale! I have John John ordered and Ayana on lay away! I need a intervention lol

5 Likes

I have, John John, Pascale, and Quinlyn on preorder, and I’m grabbing Octavia as soon as she’s released! Dolly dollars are just flying right out the door :joy:

3 Likes

I have John John, Pascale, Denver Rose Awake, and Quinlyn on pre-order and a stash of kits already in my possession…

5 Likes

I have probably 10 or more kits stashed in my closet not to mention about 10 bountiful baby ones🤪

3 Likes