Quinlyn Brown/Stoete preorder open!

I have around 20+ in my stash before these others arrive :rofl:

3 Likes

:joy::joy:

2 Likes

I have 8 bins of kits and I have no more room
For bins so all my kits are just getting put in any spot they fit :skull: I love quinlynn though and preordered a bunch :sweat_smile: hopefully Iā€™ll be able to start working faster soon!

5 Likes

If only there were more hours in a day :rofl:

2 Likes

I have 6 bins full and a closet because I ran out of room for bins. My motto: Never count your kits :joy: Iā€™d love to learn the secret of painting faster because lately Iā€™m painting at a slothā€™s pace.

And still, I buy more kits. Thereā€™s probably a therapy group out there with my name on it. Iā€™d rather hang out here :grinning:

6 Likes

Iā€™m just glad were not counting how many paints/varnishes/panpastels, etc :rofl:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a whole nother story! :joy:

1 Like

Yep my closet is full!! I usually paint pretty fast but with my baby being pretty high needs itā€™s been hard! Iā€™m only able to paint when she sleeps.

I definitely need to start painting all these kits I have but I am the WORST and just saying oh Iā€™ll just buy another and paint that one :sob::joy:

6 Likes

How many completed babies will you take to ROSE.

1 Like

Awwww baby comes first :two_hearts: I have no excuse, just slow. I see people on Reborns selling 3 babies a week and think HOW?? :joy:

4 Likes

Right! My friend is one of those people pumping out multi pile babies A WEEK it takes me more than a week just to root :sob:

5 Likes

I think I have 9 right now and 4 donation babies!

2 Likes

Wow! 4 donations is VERY generousā€¦

2 Likes

I just take my time with them! If I painted fast they would take over! I have already dedicated two rooms for my hobbyšŸ¤Ŗ! Poor hubby needs space but I just canā€™t spare itšŸ˜! I am only painting for myself so it donā€™t matter how long I take. Rooting takes me forever!

1 Like

Right. Itā€™s not a race! I just take my time and eventually I get one done :joy:

4 Likes

Lol right!! Eventually! My problem is I keep messing with one wanting it perfect!

1 Like

Same here. Iā€™m way too picky.

2 Likes

Sheā€™s cute, but is it just me or does she look like she has some BIG feet? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

So my only pre-order is Quinlyn. I had to get her because of the collab :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Itā€™s not just you! I pre-ordered her, but I really dislike her feet. Her hands look amazing but the feet are definitely not Adrieā€™s best work in my opinion.

2 Likes