Question about Tru born orders

I haven’t gotten a tracking number so I probably should contact her again.

1 Like

I’m getting Felicia today or tomorrow from Truborns also :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: her head is harder and the one I got from another supplier developed a huge bubble in the nose that is still under the initia vinyl layer but can be seen! I now have to make that a pimple or AA baby in hopes of covering it up as much as I can to still sell it. Not the suppliers fault of course and since I use heatset, I just had to suck it up and buy another kit :joy: went with truborns in hope of not running into another nose bubble :see_no_evil:

My point in mentioning that is check the nostrils well in the sun before painting Felicia! I didn’t have good sunlight for a whole week until I did and found that. Not sure if it was there before I ever painted on her.

I got my final payoff for Ward on the 6th. I paid it immediately…just waiting on shipping info now.

She posted this on her page so those of you who have not gotten tracking I would definitely send her a message. It seems PMing her on FB personal page gets best results.

Bobbi Barfoot

5d ·

Friends and customers! We should be caught up on all shipping by tomorrow. If you have not gotten a tracking number, check your junk box and if you still don’t see it, contact me. 💕. We love and appreciate the kindness, patience and understanding the majority of you have shown during our move and the unexpected nightmare that followed. Pop over to the Tru Born FB page for the first of several giveaways we are doing for our amazing customers!! You rock!!!💕

2 Likes

I messaged her personal FB page on June 29th asking about my final Ward payment (because I saw that she was in stock.) She never responded to my message, but I got the invoice on July 6. That was after she posted the above post about everything being shipped. I’ll wait until after Monday and message her again if I don’t have tracking by then.

1 Like

I don’t think her head is harder than the other kits that are poured in Germany. I haven’t started painting her yet. Currently working on my display for KDS.

1 Like

Patience is a virtue! Hope the kit arrives soon…

Yes, I’m a patient person. I received tracking yesterday. I’m in no way complaining about Truborns, I’ve had many great transactions, I’m just updating progress on my situation because I know some people were having issues with the move and what-not. :heart:

4 Likes

I’m still waiting on a tracking number. She told me Friday she would handle it so I’m expecting the info soon.

1 Like