Question about Tru born orders

First time ordering from Tru borns and was wondering how they are on shipping. I paid my balance on a back order a week ago and haven’t heard anything. I realize they just moved but since I paid the balance, I would think they would get it out soon.

3 Likes

Her move has been a HUGE headache. The moving truck just arrived yesterday after 8 WEEKS.

5 Likes

I paid my balance last week also and box was delivered today!

2 Likes

Did you get tracking info? Do they ship USPS?

1 Like

I placed an order from Truborns recently and waiting for shipping information. I realize the move has been an ordeal. I am in no hurry. I know they will get it all sorted out. I feel so bad for them.

3 Likes

Yes, I’ve got an email with USPS tracking number. I looked that I paid the balance on 6/26, it was picked-up on 6/28 and box was delivered today.

3 Likes

Just wondering because the postal service in my town is horrible. I have to be on the lookout for it because I have had packages missing, stolen, etc. I paid on the 23rd, so I hope I hear something soon. I don’t mean to sound impatient but the last time something was delivered without tracking, someone stole it!

I’m still waiting(as are others) for my Elijah kits. I feel it was very irresponsible of her to schedule a move on the release date of such an anticipated kit. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

That whole story is just odd. In 8 weeks, I would have secured a UHaul and driven back to get my stuff.

2 Likes

She paid a moving company to pick up her stuff in California (in May). They took it to a warehouse in Vegas to wait for a truck and driver to take it to NC.
She drove her personal vehicle.
They said they didn’t have a driver… And would not release the location, she contacted police, news stations, etc and no one would help. The company told her if she paid more they would line up a driver and truck faster.
They finally left Vegas the 21st. They arrived yesterday and a lot of her stuff is damaged.

6 Likes

That story is horrible, I have heard of bad results with moving company’s in the past, but exstoraion should be a federal offense! Moving next door off across the country is hard enough, but to have your furniture blackmailed beyond awful!

5 Likes

That’s terrible, I hope her stuff is insured :frowning_face:

2 Likes

I have a Ward on preorder from her for awhile and I never got a final invoice. I checked the website and Ward is in stock so I messaged her yesterday on FB and asked about it. No response yet.
I did order a Nino before her move and paid in full and I just got him in the mail today.

2 Likes

Oh, I know the story. I just don’t buy it.

Unfortunately, this moving nightmare happens all the time. It happened to my family when we moved across the country, and it happened to my uncle 2 years ago. The police often say that there’s nothing they can do. It’s quite shocking

5 Likes

Wow! That sounds like a disaster! :anguished:

1 Like

Elijah and Felicia are on the truck. The kits that she has been able to ship are kits that were shipped to her directly in NC. I hope we can all cut her some slack… At least she refused to carry the re-opened SOLE of Harper.

4 Likes

We are Loiusiana girls – we take things in hand! LOL This reminds me of a time years and years ago about my Dad. He had put a vehicle in the shop, and they had it all torn down in a lot of parts. They wouldn’t do anything – I guess they thought they had him in a bad spot. But, NOPE… no my Dad! He got a bigger truck and went and loaded his vehicle parts up and took them to another mechanic and got it fixed! I wasn’t trying to say anything about the lady who just had this horrible situation, but it did remind me of how folks around my parts would have handled it. Not saying it was right – just the way they were. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Well, someone else received a note (6/16) from Bobbi stating she had the kits, but no COAs because they were on the truck. When I messaged, I just got that the kits are on the truck. :woman_shrugging:
We paid those deposits and preorders in February. She should definitely make those priority and get those out in a few days. I would have had those in my personal vehicle to ensure those buyers had their items as soon as I arrived at my new house and kept in my possession so I knew there wouldn’t be any damage. Now, with two different stories, we aren’t sure what to expect with the kits or COAs. I hope they were kept in a climatized environment.

1 Like

Boy talk about attacking a person when she is down! I have followed the harrowing ordeal Bobbi has been through on FB and I too am waiting on an Elijah kit I ordered from her. I have the one I ordered from MacP already but prefer to do my future business with Bobbi as much as possible since she stands behind LE kits being kept limited. Anyways, I can understand her not wanting to send out LE kits without their COAs and why she felt she should wait on them since she kept holding on to hope every day that it would be the day her stuff would arrive. I do not care to be selfish about a stupid kit right now when I am sleeping in my bed with my household goods in tact and not in the condition she and her children have had to live in. It would be good if we all could give her a little grace and treat her with the same allowances we ourselves would hope to receive.

10 Likes