Pricing cuddle doll

How much do ya’ll charge for a cuddle baby. I’m listing Dominic with a BB cuddle body. Ty for any advise.

1 Like

He has more color in person.

16 Likes

He’s beautiful. I charged $190.00 for mine about a year ago.

3 Likes

I have no idea but oh man is he sweet!

2 Likes

His skin looks great on my screen so I can’t imagine him looking even better in person

2 Likes

Thank you ladies!! :heart:

3 Likes

I got $225 plus shipping for mine.

2 Likes

He is so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: beautiful job on him!

2 Likes

Put 300. We are nearing Christmas time! I sold my Dominic Cuddle a few days ago, and mine didn’t hve the nice painted hair yours does.

2 Likes

Unireborndad just made a cuddle baby with this same sculpt head. While his baby’s complexion is different, it also has this great flesh texture in photos. Do you think that’s a result of the final clearcoat, or the sculpt itself?

1 Like

Definitely texturing the varnish. The kit itself is completely smooth.

1 Like

I put him at 239 before I read your post. I should have upped it. I have a Brooklyn cuddle I’m working on now. Maybe alittle more for her? Kate I’m not at your level, if ever lol. TY though. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

What do you mean by fresh texture?

1 Like

He is adorable I cannot paint hair at all and yours is so lovely!

2 Likes

FLesh, not fresh. Lol

1 Like

O wow he is so sweet and look so real ,he is the Dominic asleep by bountiful baby .
He is als one off my favored realborn sculpts :heart_eyes:

1 Like

That seems high to me Katie for a head with painted hair?
I sell my finished babies for about that with rooted hair. I have noticed pricing has been skyrocketing for reborns that i wouldn’t consider paying.He is a lovely boy but its a head only.

2 Likes

You need to up the price of your babies. I price my cuddles between $250-$275 and my regular reborns between $350-$500(some higher), depending on the size/price of the kit. Painting the head and hair takes time. Plus, the price of materials is about the same as a full kit.

4 Likes

I seal all of my dolls with matte varnish, if that’s what you mean?

1 Like

I know the price of materials has gone up for sure since I started 10 yrs ago LOL… Kits were $20 to $30 and bodies were 5.95. I guess I’m behind on my pricing in respect to what even the newbies think they should get.I wonder sometimes if I should bump up then think I couldn’t afford my own babies LOL.Thanks Shannon

3 Likes