Pricing cuddle doll

I agree with @cajuncuties that you should raise your prices. Many of us tend to underestimate the value of our art. Non-BB heads can cost $45-$70. My cuddle babies come with the same box opening as the others so the only thing that’s different is the cloth arms and legs.

1 Like

When you are lucky to get them, Realborn heads cost $25 plus $10 shipping. I will also buy the whole kit and just use the head, so the expense is higher. I pay $50 for my cuddle bodies with the limbs preweighted(so I don’t have to sew anything). That leaves weighting the torso and head and buying clothing. So, about $150 profit on them. Wow, that’s depressing.:woman_facepalming:t3:

2 Likes

Do you ever sell the limbs that you don’t use for the cuddle babies?

1 Like

I have a big bag in my dolly room that I need to go through. I like to keep them so I can switch them with kits that have 3/4 limbs.

3 Likes

I just sold my bald cuddle baby jack for 370shipped
He did come with a wrap around belly plate and a big box opening along with a etsy special cuddle body. He was listed for 3 days before selling. I would defiantly up your price some

7 Likes

The Jack sculpt looks so serene to me.

3 Likes

What a sweet little man. I’ll up Brooklyn a bit when I list her. ty :hugs:

3 Likes

I have never held a cuddle baby. They look so soft.

2 Likes

They are. It depends on how you weight and stuff them also. I’m not much of a collector but I’m enjoying picking up the two I have for sale periodically.

2 Likes

Quick pic from my cell

6 Likes

So beautiful! The look so peaceful like they were meant to be cuddle babies. One day I am going to buy one for my collection. I guess I could make one but those look so tempting.

3 Likes

Ty so much. I think that too sometimes. Well I could make it but wouldn’t it be nice to buy one lol.

3 Likes

Oh, you have to make a cuddle baby. They’re so, so snuggly. You’d love it. For cuddle factor cuddle babies and 1/4 limb babies are the best!

5 Likes

Cuddle Babies are so snuggly!

4 Likes