Pre painted piglets

My grand daughter wants me to make one for her. The pre painted ones are on sale. Do you add any rooting to thrdr? Real giggles are hairy

2 Likes

Piggy not giggles lol

2 Likes

I liked the ‘giggles’…lol

I just ordered some of these little prepainted ones…I have not got them yet but I am going to assemble them and send them back to the USA to some of my young grands who are not old enough to ‘appreciate’ the work that goes into a reborn one so they don’t feel left out when I send reborns to the older ones…Looking forward to seeing what they look like and I am thinking I will root a little top knot of hair on a couple of them and put a ribbon round it for the girls…not sure if I will do anything else to them… :smile:

3 Likes

Good idea on the top knot. How are you going to dress them?

2 Likes

I ended up stripping my pre painted piggy, it was a terrible paint job. I added hair to mine and it came out really cute, haven’t put the body with it yet but looking at piglets pictures and having raised them the pre painted looks cheesy.You are right baby pigs are hairy.

2 Likes

Hahahaha…I figure they will not have a ‘dream paint fob’ but figuring that a 4 year old boy won’t care…lol I feel bad cause I have sent reborn dolls to the girls but wanted something for the boys…I have monkeys that I will do for them later when they are older :wink:

2 Likes

One I am doing as a girl for my new little great granddaughter and the other as a boy for my grandson…not sure what they can wear so will have to see when they get here…hoping they can wear preemie clothes…lol

1 Like

They could probably wear preemie onsies with a tail hole cut out.

2 Likes

Thanks for that…I will definitely give it a try…will let you know when I get them… :smile:

1 Like

Piggies with a little hair on top would be adorable! PM’d ya by the way.

Or dog clothes!!!

1 Like

Good idea!!

1 Like

I just put an order in for a pig too, the dog clothes is a good idea.

2 Likes

Great idea…Is that what you used on your little porker? I thought she was sooooo adorable! :smile:

1 Like

I wonder how those pre painted pigs look in real life. Does anyone have one they could share a pic?

1 Like

Mine should be here in a few days, if no one else put up a pic I will.

I’m expecting 2 of them this week as well so will post pics of mine too…will be interesting to see if they all look the same or not… :smile:

Got mine today. Really is cute. Couldn’t figure out how to post picture. May need to order a few more!

I got mine too. I tried to dress him up, but he is cute! Now I have to get his body - next go round.
@Michelle58 I took a pic with my phone, loaded to iCloud then uploaded to here, from my computer.

3 Likes

How do you load to the cloud?