Pre painted piglets

I went to my photo on the phone, chose it, clicked on iCloud Photo Sharing, then posted or name it then post it. Then if you have icloud photo sharing on your computer or laptop it should be in the same place as your pictures but it will be called iCloud Photos - Shared.

Huh! My iPhone doesn’t give me a cloud option. And my laptop is Windows not Mac, so I don’t know if I could use iCloud from it anyway:-(

Download iCloud for Windows - Apple Support this is where you download it for windows for your PC. I have an iPhone.

Thank you soooo much!!! I’m going to try it!!!

Ok finally…got the prepainted pigs (for my young grands) and though they are cute, they need help…lol So in the midst of painting them…no great effort being exerted I will add…here is the difference in a prepainted and one that I have painted over (still needs final touches and sealed and will assemble…So for those who were asking can you paint the pre-painted pigs…Yes you can…This one has been in the cooker 3 times and 2 more cooks and I will be done with it…I am not an expert pig painter but I think they would be more fun to paint from scratch…

4 Likes

You made them so cute :wink:

Thanks…They looked sort of sad to start with…lol I didn’t take a heap of time with him cause it is for a 4 year old but I wanted it to be a bit more realistic than what it looked like before…lol Just finished this one but will have to look for a little dog shirt for it I think cause regular clothes don’t work well…Going to do the little sleeping one tomorrow so I can get back to painting my babies…lol:smile:

3 Likes

They’re so cute, the grands are gonna love them!!

Aw, such a sweet little porker xxx

You did a great job! I want to do an awake one now for my mom!

Thanks ladies…this was one of the pre-painted ones…I just layered about 5 layers and matte/satan varnish over it to make it pink and subdue and blend in the blotchy paint…Might have to buy some and do them from scratch though,think they would be a bit more fun…but this one was a breeze because I didn’t have to worry about selling it… and young kids won’t care…hahahahaha! Getting ready to do the sleeping one next…I have the other awake one as well so hoping to finish all 3 somewhere amongst my paying orders this week so can send them off…

2 Likes