Post pics of your REAL babies!

Thank you all . Whenever I am sad or mad I am going to come here and look at them …they are all adorable …

We need a BB forum picknick …dose anybody have an island we can rent ?..

3 Likes

Ohhhh beautiful beautiful babies!!!

What cutie pies!!! My older two look just alike and they both look EXACTLY like me, but youngest just looks like a total odd ball and looks JUST like my husband lol!!! Everybody always goes oh wow those two look identical!!! And then they look at Haidynn and go oh… Who does she look like?? HAHAHA!! They all think she’s cute as can be but just doesn’t “match” her sisters lol!

1 Like

My niece born the day after Mother’s Day.

7 Likes

My great granddaughter Aalise Avalyn born February 28th she is either just a few hours old or 1 day old in these pictures.
And there is 1 of her parents

6 Likes

Both adorable! That little Ayra :blush: oh my goodness she is a little doll!!!:blush::heart_eyes:

Here’s my great nephew:

8 Likes

Lol- I keep going " that one looks like twin A, that one looks like Imani, that one looks like Miracle…"

4 Likes

I’ll just share a few of my last 3 children

Here are a few of my real babies:

Beraiah brand new

Beraiah the day he was born. Look at those lashes! This is why I root long pretty lashes on my babies
:yum:

The day we came home

A couple months old

Benjamin a few days old. Lol froggie legs

A couple weeks

A couple months

I have to start hair cuts at a few months

Brashton

Brashton 12 months

11 Likes

Oh my!!! What stunningly beautiful babies!!! And BOYS!!! Are you trying to get them kidnapped?? Hee hee!!!

1 Like

They are sooo cute! All of them have more hair at a few months than any of my 5 did at 2 yrs! hahaha :heart:

1 Like

So many beautiful babies! Izzy I hope you have inspiration!

2 Likes

I definitely do!! They’re all so stinkin cute!

1 Like

Such handsome little boys :blush:

8 Likes

First 2 r my oldest daughter, the rest r my youngest daughter. That ugly face is the first time I fed her cereal😀

5 Likes

My boy, 2009

6 Likes

Here are my stinkers. <3 They are 9, 7,4, 2, 2, and 1 yrs old now!

8 Likes

Wow! You have a house-full! They were adorable babies!

Looks like Spencer. That little mouth is so cute.

1 Like