Post pics of your REAL babies!

Sorry had to stop myself :yum:I have tons more :blush:

1 Like

They are all so precious and yes wow you do look like saskia!!! Lol our poor oldest kids haha! Adysen asks me all the time why there aren’t more of her and I’m like there are sister but yours are all printed and put up in photo albums you were born before we all used cell phones haha!

It’s funny my middle child always asks me Mom why are there more photos of Katelyn hanging on the walls then of me and sissy. I told her back then if we wanted photos we had to go to Walmart studio and have professional photos made by the time we had you there was a such thing as an affordable digital camera and cellphones lol.

1 Like

My grandson Elijah

11 Likes

What a fun post! Thanks for the inspiration of beautiful babies.

If you still need body part pictures let me know :wink:

I can’t believe my baby will be 16 mths tomorrow! Boy time flies!!!

1 Like

8 Likes

Oh my goodness! Looks like the same baby :grin::grin:

Are those 3 different babies?

1 Like

Funny how that happens. :slight_smile: I was recently looking through pictures from about 4 yrs ago and was shocked how much the kids looked like eachother! lol

1 Like

Oh wow! Yes they do!!! That’s always fun :blush: my hubby has a picture at about 3 yrs old laying on top of a dirt hill wearing cowboy boots, a baseball cap, and undies. We did a replica of our 2nd daughter and I love that picture :blush: you’re little look-alikes :blush: made me think of it :blush::blush:

Those ones are not my look alikes… :slight_smile: they are @CamsGigi’s

But I am going to try to find some real quick lol

I thought so :smile: I got confused for a sec. Lol

2 Likes

I thought oh, well maybe they’re related :smile: lol

1 Like

That is my daughter and her son - yes they look sooooo much alike :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness! They need to enter a look- alike contest :grin:Too precious :blush:

1 Like

Thanks - I think so but I’m pretty biased :wink:

1 Like

My 12 yr old (Alexis) and my 3 yr old (Danien) are look alikes

My 10 yr old (Loralai) and my 2 yr old (Isabella) are look alikes

and sometimes my 6 yr old (Ashaalia) looks like my 10 yr old… or my 2 yr old looks like my 6 yr old… hahaha

It is so funny. My 12 and 3 yr old look like me as a kid, and my 10 yr old and 2 yr old look like my Husband and our 6 yr old is a perfect mix. lol

5 Likes

My granddaughter Arya

My grandson Brandon

10 Likes