Poseable Cuddler kit with 1/4 limbs

You would need the flange for the zip ties.

1 Like

These would be particularly nice for taking photos of - think of all the newborn poses you could create with armature!! I think they’d sell best in the winter when the clothing is mostly long sleeves with pants, anyway. Sales might falter a bit more in summertime.

4 Likes

I looked at the listing on adrie’s site, but it doesn’t say it includes the armature? Perhaps it’s just instructions so you can make your own.

1 Like

The listing says nothing about including the wire armature. I think the photo is just for instructions because it says something about electrical wire.

2 Likes

The body comes with the wiring and instructions on how to use it. That’s what makes it “posable.” :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I agree with Angie. It shows 2 different ways you can alter it.

I asked the staff at @MacPhersonCrafts but I do not think the staff member who replied understood what I asked.

She said NONE of their bodies come with an armature but they can be purchased seperate.
When I looked for armature on their site I only found the plastic ones. Which I do not think would work.

3 Likes

yes you are correct…the girl on our Help Desk does not know about he new body and that is does indeed come with an armature as it has not even arrived to our store yet & I have not had time to tell her about it.
I will let her know in the morning when she is back at the shop that his is a completely new design …
sorry about this as it is my lack of communication!

hUgs B XOXOXO

6 Likes

Oh! Yay! That is exciting! Thank you Brenda!

I assumed it wouldn’t but if it does that is even more intriguing to try it

1 Like

yes we are also intrigued…not sure until it arrives how is works…but I can see I have a box arriving from Adrie Tomorrow!!! :slight_smile: We will get Shelley to try it out immediately.
hUgs B OXOXOX

5 Likes

the one hand looks kind of awkward to me
but you can’t pick and choose lol
it’s up to the sculptor

3 Likes

What a novel idea, can’t wait to see!

1 Like

The armature is coated electrical wire enclosed in bias binding then surrounded by polyfil. I’m going to try making one.

4 Likes

Please let us know how that works out. @jeanhai

I will. I have a WIP cuddle baby with hands and feet. I just have to make his body and he’s done.

3 Likes

We now stand corrected once again!!! :frowning:
we received the bodies and they do not come with an armature

We assumed by looking at the pictures provided that it came with an armature…

this is not the case…here is the note we got from Adrie.

The armature is just something Adrie made herself. Customers asked about it
so she made an instruction how to make it yourself. We do not have these
items in stock but any hardware store should have the electrical wire.

hUgs B XOXOOX

5 Likes

Thank you for the update!

Kinda bummed it doesn’t come with it but that is what I thought in the first place.
I have some floral coated wire that would probably work… and glad they give the idea to use bias tape, I would have never thought of using it as a tube… lol

3 Likes

I know…I am sorry! :frowning:
I really thought it must…when I saw the images.
hUgs B XOXOX

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know. There’s a few hardware stores nearby!

LOL true!!
Also I think that covered floral wire (that is thick enough) will also work like what Jenni suggested.
hUgs B XO

2 Likes

Thanks MacPherson! Now we know what’s going on with the bodies and won’t be upset or confused. I’m still excited to try one out!

1 Like