Poseable Cuddler kit with 1/4 limbs

A few months ago we talked about putting 1/4 limbs on a cuddle body and now it’s happening. It’s coming soon from Adrie Stoete and looks very interesting. Anyone else considering getting this kit?

https://www.dollsbysandie.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=12157

5 Likes

I saw him earlier, he’s pretty cute. I won’t be getting him but I’m excited to see what others do with him

2 Likes

Same. I want him but I have a lot on my plate right now.

Ooh, I’m really interested to see what people think of the body… I love my new cuddle baby and would definitely consider trying one of this type! I’ll keep my eye on him!

2 Likes

I think it’s really cute. My biggest concern is if a collector is willing to pay the same price for a reborned cuddler vs a full-limbed reborn since the price of the kit is the same as most regular kits.:thinking:

6 Likes

He’s cute! Most of my reborns have 3/4 limbs. But I do have Lee Middleton dolls with 1/4 limbs in my collection too.

2 Likes

I like the idea, but the face just isn’t my style.

2 Likes

The body will be for sale separate for around $45

3 Likes

As for me, the price is too high for a cuddle baby kit. We have a lady who makes great bodies right here on this forum and the body parts aren’t that high. I am not sure about the feet and hands, but the heads are not. So, just seems like trying to reinvent the wheel and charging more.

5 Likes

Are you telling us that the body doesn’t come with the kit? I see that the body is included. Sorry I was too quick to say that. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You can buy it together
or just the body
or just the head

7 Likes

I wouldn’t accept anything but the full price. It’s an Adrie Stoete and has limbs and a poseable cuddle body.

1 Like

I think companies and sculptors read this forum. Didn’t we talk about this a few months ago? They took our idea.

1 Like

I was a bit shocked at the $45 price tag. However, it seems reasonable since the hands and feet come with it.

5 Likes

Secrist sells 1/4 limbs for $29.99 without a body so $45.95 really isn’t unreasonable.

4 Likes

I think I like it but I’m not sure what collectors would think. I would buy one, but I just don’t like this face.

2 Likes

You can get the Secrist limbs and put them on a 1/4 limb body with any head you choose.

1 Like

Oh ok! Thank you! Looks like something I might want to try!

I really like the feel of 1/4 limb babies. I usually fill the limbs with fleece pouches of baby fat pellets. It makes them so soft and snuggly and there are a lot more clothing options than full fabric limbs.

2 Likes

They are going to sell the body and head separate as well

3 Likes