Poor little homeless babies

Guys, I think I have a problem… All these babies I’m afraid to sell, well, Im about out of room on my closet shelf. Hmmm. My keepers are still in the closet but, these guys, hmmm. This isnt even including the ones I gave away! Oh dear.

Lol. And I just remembered a Heather all wrapped up in storage under the stairs. I need help lol

11 Likes

Heehee…they are all so cute…looks like a happy daycare…lol

4 Likes

Christmas is coming. Put them up for sale so you can buy new kits. I have four keepers. Some are really hard to part with but you get over it when they find a mommy who really loves them.

4 Likes

If you DO decide to start listing them for sale, you’ll make a BUNDLE! WOW! :smiley:

5 Likes

Lol. Thanks. Ive only ever sold sold one and Ive always been a nervous wreck that someone will track me down one day and say it was horrible lol

I’m kind of hard on my own work.

I should say so. I see some real cuties in the bunch.

1 Like

Lucky!! :heartpulse:

Sell those babies! :slight_smile: There are alot of people looking for babies on fb. You would be surprised at how fast they will sell. Try reborn baby addicts on fb. I belong to alot of fb reborn groups. Just be honest about them upfront and show clear pictures. What you might not consider good enough the right mommy will love regardless of flaws. If you need any help finding fb groups send me a friend request and ill direct you to some active groups. Carrie Perkins

1 Like

You ladies are all so sweet. Thanls so much :blush:

They won’t track you down…LOL…but your babies are really cute and now’s the time for selling; people are looking for babies this time of year.

2 Likes

Just choose a couple to list and put them up for sale. When the dolly dollars start coming in, you’ll want to list some more. I recommend you use reborns.com and accept only paypal. You can avoid a lot of hassles that way.

5 Likes

Come on. Jump on the band wagon and join us. What have you got to lose?

1 Like

Love it , I want to come play !!

2 Likes

better sale some so you can have room for new once.

2 Likes

Wow You sound just like me! To scared to try and sell my reborns. Just afraid they are not good enough. And most people don’t realize how much time and money go in to making them.

1 Like

You should find a nearby Fall Festival and sell those babies. That way you know the people buying them really want them and won’t get buyers remorse waiting on them to be delivered…AND…no shipping, pay pal or ebay fees!!!

3 Likes

are you thinking about selling any

1 Like

I really should get them,put there somehow