Playing around with a Nursery Logo

I really didn’t know where to put this. I’m just playing around with ideas and trying to come up with a Nursery Logo that doesn’t look like anyone else’s. You can obviously tell I’m new in every sense of the word and yes, this cheesiness is created in an app where I took a bunch of random pre-made logos and worked them in together. I would just like some opinions…it’s a work in progress.

Thank you!

9 Likes

That is freaking adorable. The only thing I would change is make the baby carriage look more. Gothic? Darker maybe? But that’s a personal preference.

2 Likes

Aww…Thank you very much @taylorsgirl! That’s a good idea on making the stroller black! Then maybe I can incorporate a full moon in the background with some bats.

3 Likes

I like it!
What will you use it for? If you want to put it on photos, a logo with a transparent background is usually nicer looking.

3 Likes

Pretty cute idea. I really like the alien and the skeleton as pram passengers, they are unexpected and seem appropriate for the creative creatures you reborn.

The footprints with the open door seems a little confusing as it has nothing to do with your name.

I’d like to see your nursery name more prominent.

Just my opinions. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Great !
I would personally remove the door. Maybe just write your nursery name on the carriage ?
It’s very unique and fun !

2 Likes

It’s adorable! Perhaps use the bat and full moon on the mobile? Just a thought!

1 Like

I would put your Name on the buggy, remove the ‘door’ and get rid of that dark background, JMO.

4 Likes

I don’t know if anyone recommend this above… but I would make the background of your logo translucent. You don’t want it to be a distraction in your images.

2 Likes

I don’t know much about aliens other than my husband always telling me there here​:hugs::shushing_face:,but I would like to see the sky in grey :first_quarter_moon_with_face::fog:

1 Like

I JMO think take out the window on your pram put a head in there and put your name on the side of the pram and make it black. Lighten your background maybe clouds and full moon? Just some ideas have fun.

1 Like

I love that suggestion!

3 Likes

I love the baby buggy and the “passengers”! I would remove the background and just have it a solid color. But otherwise it’s adorable!

1 Like

Aww…Thank you very much for the wonderful advice and support @EnchantedOrphanage, @EmOh, @Leabelle, @chatrat, @lynn, @Keneen, @conejilla, @Shera1, @YelenaRey, and @Bec1273! I really appreciate the help and I have updated the logo and even downloaded a version with a transparent background. Please let me know what you think of the changes?

7 Likes

This is perfect! Great job!

1 Like

Spookier! I think it’s cute.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks great!

1 Like
  1. I was thinking that letters will be in a half circle like on #1, but on the baby carriage.
  2. I am sad to see the mobile go - was picturing it with a bat and moon.
  3. To me - too much is going on now - too busy and all over the place. That dude on the ground need to go also.

But that is just me :wink:

3 Likes

Very nice! Just lighten the colors in your nursery name and make them curved. And I think it is perfect.

1 Like

3 hours later and I’ve tried finding logos to work into the design, while removing others. Here’s 2 different colors of the same design.

4 Likes