Playing around with a Nursery Logo

I tried getting everything in that you mentioned @YelenaRey, @Sony72, and @taylorsgirl…how did I do?

1 Like

I love it!!!

Just make sure the background is transparent when you put it on pictures of dolls. :purple_heart:

1 Like

I think the red lettering helps your name stand out visually, and might be more memorable too. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I like the red letters, but I’ll try the picture in back of the stroller/carriage smaller, so it doesn’t look too busy. Is looking good.

1 Like

Question: you are not planning to do regular babies?

Suggestion: did you tried to make it even more simpler? If it would be me I would get rid of the moon and cloud, enlarge mobil and move it partially on the carriage and partially on the background.
And I would make yellow white, so it will be only 3 colors: one, black and grey.

2 Likes

I agree, moving the mobile on the carriage it’s a good idea. your logo will be simple and clear. And personally I would get rid of the bats. Too Halloween looking. Maybe try a version with the letters and mobile in pink ?
You are close !

What site or apps are you using ?

1 Like

@YelenaRey I’m going to mostly do Alternative babies. It’s where my passion is. I’ll do some regular babies here and there once I get more comfortable/better at making them. Once Big Joe/Cyndi gets here, I’ll be working slowly and taking my time on my first true regular baby for myself. The first real baby I made, I’m going to use her to practice painting hair, before I strip and repaint her…looking at her with “new” eyes, she was a good attempt at a first baby, but I know I can make her better. Since I’m still very new and learning…creating alternative reborns, I feel, comes second nature to me…it’s where I feel “at home.” I have a new end goal, which is to eventually be able to sculpt pieces to enhance my reborns…whether it be ears, teeth, noses, horns…etc.

@Leabelle I’m using a free app called Logopit Plus

I really appreciate everyone’s help/advice! I just wanted to make a little logo I could use for now (since my main focus is alternative reborns). Whether I stay mostly alternative or go half and half with realistic babies in the future…I definitely want Fantasy to be my theme (cause I could dress and send home realistic babies in Fantasy themed outfits/onesies).

4 Likes