Places to get beautiful reborns

Hello everybody!

I am looking for some reborn artists that have gorgeous dolls at a reasonable price. I was wondering if anyone would mind sharing their favorite reborn artists (that do customs) and maybe some pictures of the dolls or links of where they got them? I have discovered many places but a lot of them no longer do customs…

Note: you could also tell me your store name and I’ll take a peak lol.
I won’t be buying one for a little bit, but when I do, I want to try a new place. Thanks ladies (and gentlemen if there are any)!

1 Like

Hi Chay, I might be able to help you. Here is my facebook page and website.

www.angelblessingsnursery.com

Customs are $900 plus priority mail shipping in the United States, International priority express for international shipping. I need a $300 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit and if you need time to bring your baby home, I can arrange lay-a-way. You will receive the following: 1 - professionally fully reborned doll.1- professionally painted belly plate ( if desired). I only use the best materials. Fine glass beads in pouches and cotton polyfill. All the materials pass customs on a plane and in the mail. Glass eyes in color of your choice for open eyed babies. Hair in color, texture and amount of your choice. 1- full outfit, socks, shoes (booties or sneakers). 1- Diaper. 1- plush blanket. 1- magnetic paci. 1- custom baby bracelet made by me for girls. 1 - aromatic wafer that smells like " Johnson’s baby lotion" inserted in the body. Laminated reborn care instructions. Laminated birth certificate with the name of your choice. And last but not least, chocolates. I accept pay pal and money orders. Hugs

1 Like

Twinkle Toes Nursery by Kristina B. She also has an instagram @rebornartbykristinab (I think that’s right). I really like her reborns and her custom packages are really reasonable. I saw her reborns in person at Rose, too :slight_smile: I believe her website says custom orders will start back up in October of this year. If you have instagram, I really suggest following her. She posts VERY frequently so you can see her WIPs and completed projects.

2 Likes

@Blissfulbabies makes gorgeous dolls. She now has 3 pricing levels for her dolls. I bought an earlier doll from her and he is lovely. Her Levi won a first place ribbon at ROSE. She’s just getting back from vacation but you should be able to contact her soon. Here is my doll she made:

Link to Facebook:

3 Likes

I do customs (that’s all I do) but my sch is insane for the next several months until after the new year. @paula_farcas does gorgeous customs!! She’s painted a few for me!

Here’s a link to some of her work she posted here on BB

1 Like

Redirecting... I would be happy to help you also

1 Like

I have been doing portrait babys since 1999. a lot of them are done in porcelain. but have also done a lot in vinyl. if anyone wants help or wants one done email me at . t42dolls4u@aol.com or paulasdolls52@gmail.com I will be happy to show you pics of my work.

2 Likes

Emily’s Dream Dolls @portraitjumeau does beautiful babies and also does customs. Here is on of my little guys made by her.

7 Likes

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Some photos of my recent work:

10 Likes

Thank you SOO much everyone! I’ve looked at everyone’s sites so far that you’ve all put on here and everyone of you does great!! It’s going to be rough eventually deciding where to go when it’s time!! :grimacing: Just beautiful… :two_hearts::blush:

1 Like