Just wanted to share a few pics that I have been working on. I

I have not been on much but have been watch the new postings. hope are are having fun at ROSE!

Uploading…

26 Likes

Adorable babies. Cute poses. Love the blue dress!

Thank you .I have so many babys done but no time to put up pictures. I did twins of the baby in the blue dress. one was in memory of my sister that passed in August of last year the other was of Avery special friends sister that passed a few years ago. so we both have something to remember them.

3 Likes

So beautiful! You have serious talent. I’m very sorry to hear of your losses. Sending peace and light :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hey! @paula_farcas :smiley: Your baby’s are beautiful! What sculpt is the blond curly hair Christmas baby? You know how much I LOVE my special baby!

Beautiful babies!!!

Beautiful babies! May I ask, is the bracelet on the first baby elastic or a clamp? I’m making some and was wondering with is easier?

I don’t remember what sculpt that is. That baby was from a friend. one of my keepers. both the babys in that photo are my keeper babys. The bracelet is mad with a twist on fastener. you can get a pack of 10 at Walmart. They work great for the babys and will not come off or get out of shape in the years to come.

1 Like

Very nice work!

:heart_eyes: