PatPat clearance sale

patpat.com 3 day clearance sale has cute clothes on sale for $2.99. Not all items in all sizes but worth looking. 2 days left.

3 Likes

Is this an over seas company?

I believe so. I’ve ordered from them before and the sizing is similar to sites like wish and alibaba

Thanks for enabling me. :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I am in Canada and ordered clothes diapers, an outfit and socks, it came very fast. The outfit is not the greatest quality but I love the diapers.

I’ve been happy with everything I’ve ordered from them.

1 Like

I was too, except for one thing, the tags are on the outside of the outfits. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Do you mean the sewn on size tags? I never got anything like that.

Yes. No big deal but it’s a little odd. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

My bank account doesn’t like you LOL

That’s weird. Cute dress, though.

Thanks @jeanhai :unamused: I did order a few things! :slightly_smiling_face:

Be cautious, my bank flagged and suspended my debit card last night when I made a transaction. I had to call their fraud line to verify my purchase with them. Not saying they are a fraudulent site, but be aware so In case your card gets frozen.

I’ve been buying from them for a long time. It’s a legitimate site. I’ve never used a debit card to purchase anything, though. Sometimes verification of a debit card purchase is asked for if it’s a transaction that’s not usual for that person.

1 Like

I purchased about 10 outfits from them and was extremely frustrated thinking I got a great deal at $4.99-$18.99 each, after I received a $1.99 outfit I bought on ebay, from China (I know!) It was listed for $15.99 on their website and the one I got from China had the same exact tags and labels and everything. Although I would definitely prefer to support a company in the US it was just frustrating to see that they are just reselling items from China that you can purchase directly for under a couple dollars :frowning:

2 Likes

I really think the sight is not that different from the scamming Chinese sights that copy reborn dolls. I think they are copying mostly very expensive designer cloths and using Chinese sweat shops to sew. Now I also believe this has been going on for many years with upscale clothing, but more recent with dolls. of course the original dolls are much more expensive than baby clothes and it feels more personal with the dolls. I’m sure I have purchased from these places over the years, but it is harder now knowing what the Chinese are doing.

I’ll have to find the thread in my small shop group, but places like patpat (along with wish, AliExpress etc) take small shop outfits, use their photos (alot, some do show photos of “their” version) and make a cheap copy.

3 Likes

Talein, thank you, that is more what I was trying to say not designer clothes, I don’t think baby clothing is made by real designers, but some of the prices may beg to differ.

2 Likes

:scream: :scream: :scream: WHY IS THIS SO HARD!!!

2 Likes

IDK. Gerber baby clothes are made in China and India. Carter’s baby clothes are made in many countries but America, including China. Just One You and Child of Mine (sold at Target and Walmart) are both Carter’s products. So I don’t know where we can buy cute, inexpensive baby clothes that aren’t made in China. All the baby clothes made in America are very expensive.

2 Likes