PatPat clearance sale

It is getting so hard to keep up with what is ok. All I can do is my best.

3 Likes

It’s all any of us can do.

2 Likes

I purchased from them twice - I stopped buying from them because they sent the wrong sizes each time (I ordered the 52cm and they sent 70cm and the quality was poor) It was too much hassle to send them back. But at the same time I also decided to support local suppliers - although the cost was considerably more and made in India

Baby clothing is definitely expensive. Straight from the small shops, one outfit will be $30-$50 while the cheaper version is $10 or so.
I get alot of my keepers clothes (that I buy new) on Amazon, most of which are under $10 and come from China I’m sure. I try to stay away from outfits I know for sure that have been ripped off by a small shop owner, but there are just so MANY.
Alot of the cheaper outfits I’ve gotten from Amazon, aren’t bad, they are just cheaper quality. I did find a outfit (super cute but for the price? Figured it would feel cheap) but OMG, the pants and hat are literally softer than some outfits I’ve paid $30+ for and it was like $11 lol

2 Likes

I have to confess I hit Carters clearance like a mad woman. I usually buy up most of the preemie stuff.