Paint One Of Your Favorite Kits CHALLENGE:)

Ok I’m deciding between EVELYN BY CASSIE BRaACE, WEE PATIENCE BY LAURA LEE EAGLES, AURORA-SKY BY LAURA LEE EAGLES and APRIL BY JOANNA KAZMIERCZAK. Decisions decisions :thinking:

7 Likes

I have so many in my stash that are waiting til I get good enough. I’m glad to know I’m not the only one with this mentality. I’ll probably go for Mouse awake and his little mouse mascot. They’ve been squeaking at me anyway and I just bought outfits for them. So guess it’s time to get them out. :woman_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

I THINK I’ve decided to do Edwin Marx using Adrie’s 1/4 cuddle limbs and body. I’ve been wanting to try this type of limbs/body for a while so this will be the perfect excuse! Of course, Im still waffling in my choice though. My other options are Zhenya Auer, Anthony LTR, or Mei Lien Lau. I’d really like to paint Yannik, but I’ve just switched to air dry (finishing my 2nd air dry baby) and I really wanna make sure I’m proficient with it before starting him.

3 Likes

Haha. So many of everyone’s choices are mine too.

1 Like

I will be in as soon as we get into the new house and my supplies unpacked!!
Idk what kit tho, as mt hubby told me he purchased a few of the kits on my “dream kit list” but idk who and can’t see or have them until we move in as a new home gift!

7 Likes

I’ve just started one of my dream kits, Liam a few days ago. I’ll participate with him if a partially painted kit is ok. Let me know @Babies

5 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

I’m starting Darren so I’ll join in. The time limit will help me.

3 Likes

I was waiting to start Tony Legler but I’ve got his eyes and hair and the other night he hopped right into my soup pot for his hot Dawn bath! The one I’ve reeeeaaalllyyy been saving up is Amaya Burke. I’ll be heart-broken if I fudge her up. Decisions, decisions…

4 Likes

I’m in ladies. I have a few kits from Tamie Yarie that I have been dying to do, and this will force me to finally start. Thanks

3 Likes

Well I did my favorite for my first and that taught me real quick. :joy::joy::joy: Jack by Nikki Johnston.

I really love Zori. But I have a timeline for her for later this year. Because I want to be halfway decent before I start her.

I did a Darren and hated how he turned out, luckily he sold. I think Johannah and Jasmine (who I actually just got in the mail) are my next favorites I haven’t done.

1 Like

She doesn’t look very happy about it but Hazel is the baby I am choosing for this challenge!

20 Likes

I absolutely love this kit and want to paint him so bad! Such a mad little one but oh so sweet

2 Likes

I’m going to be painting my beautiful Ira

21 Likes

So sweet!

2 Likes

She already looks so real! Is she elf by Karola Wegerich?

3 Likes

Yes, she is Ira the elf. I have been in love with her for a long time, lol. I was fortunate to find her last year from a forum member and was super happy. Just realized she will be my first non BB kit. I have qüite a few but have never attempted any

3 Likes

Lucky you!

2 Likes

Yes, she is almost impossible to find and will be a keeper for sure

3 Likes

I bought 3 April Kazmiercak and I reborned two but they were both customs. I adore the first one (red hair) but the second one my customer wanted me to do a recreation of the first so it was kinda boring. Ive been holding onto my last one to do the way I want her so Ill go ahead and join in as soon as I’m finished painting Jack and Posy (custom) and Alexis (just felt like painting her right after she arrived).

8 Likes