Paint One Of Your Favorite Kits CHALLENGE:)

Those are awesome kits! They came out before my time, I missed out on some good ones! Luckily there are more amazing new kits coming out all the time:)

2 Likes

They were before my time too but I managed to stumble upon them. There are definitely so many wonderful new kits coming…so many I would love to have but definitely don’t need. I want to keep them all! I am looking now for a kit to paint.

3 Likes

I’m in! I just need to finish my Noa Legler then decide which to paint. And whether to do an alternative or a realistic baby.

6 Likes

Lil Monkey is such a cute kit. I think I will join in on this fun. I have a few SOLE kits in my stash. Will need to decide between Sunny Kazmiercak, April Kazmiercak, and Abigail Ross.:thinking:

9 Likes

I am debating between Pixie, Ira, Lüna and Mini Ophelia

4 Likes

That is a cutie, can’t wait to see how (s)he turns out. I have Rosalee I really want to paint but have been holding out on. Maybe I will join in and get her done, she is one I want to bring with me to the ROSE show.

6 Likes

I think three months is super fair especially for people who are leisure painting. I think it would be fun (and it is just a suggestion) that we post WIP’s along the way. It is a great way to share tips and ideas and keep us all motivated.

This is a great idea.

5 Likes

Which sculpt is Rosalee?

1 Like

Yoü have a tough choice, these are all beautiful Babies

2 Likes

I have so many “favorites” and/or keepers to do but I really don’t do well with deadlines (even three month ones :smiley:). I will enjoy looking at everyone else’s.

2 Likes

15 Likes

I’m sure you can go at your own pace. We would all Love to see who you decide to paint and your beautiful results, go for it !!

5 Likes

Oh, ok. I completely missed this one. I love your babies and your hair is always amazing, can’t wait to see how you transform this beauty

3 Likes

Just realized, somehow I missed replying to your post. Lil Monkey is a lovely kit. Thank you for püshing us to rise above our fears of ruining a special kit. I am excited to move forward as I have been very ill and not able to paint lately. Can’t wait to see what you do to bring your lil Monkey to life !

2 Likes

Fun challenge! I have 2 that I need to root first, but I will edit her do Levi or Ramsey

6 Likes

No, I haven’t but I would give about anything to! I love scrawny preemie kits, all my faves are preemies lol

3 Likes

I’m in! There are so many in my stash I want to paint, mainly trouble, Luciano and Ramsey :slight_smile: I’ve been putting them off for like 6 months

6 Likes

That sounds great!

2 Likes

My favorite kit in my stash was Serenity an next Miracle. My daughter fell in love with both. I took a risk and painted the Serenity and gifted her to my daughter for her birthday. Im still too afraid to paint Miracle.

19 Likes

I’ve always been drawn to Jade. I normally only buy kits when they are one sale and every time I place an order she is never on sale so I haven’t been able to get her yet. Sometimes I find the blank kits that I like the least end up making my favourite babies though.

3 Likes