OMG! Guess who I'm getting

So recently I made a trade on another forum and my absolute dream baby is coming home!!! This baby is one I’ve always loved but never dared to think about getting as the kit itself is so expensive and rare. But an opportunity came up that I couldn’t pass…I really thought it was too good to be true! I’m just in awe of people’s kindness. Makes me realize I can’t give up on this art yet, even with all the scammers and whatnot. :slight_smile:

And now I’m starting to babble… but I can’t wait until he (yes, he) gets here!!!

I’m not telling which kit quite yet…for those of you that know or figure it out, keep the surprise for now. :wink: I’m definitely going to post box opening pics!

Here’s a sneak peek (not my pic):

7 Likes

Congrats Izzy!

Thanks!

Congratulations! When is he expected to arrive?

1 Like

@AmyR777 I’m not sure exactly yet. Probably Monday. :smile:
@adh lol that’s the point :wink: maybe I made it a little too hard though

3 Likes

Congrats Izzy!

Congrats Izzy!

Congrats Izzy, can’t wait to see it ,will be looking for the box open hope you give us a heads up when you do it!!

1 Like

Thanks @Kate and @Corholl :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yayyyy,That is wonderful…So happy for you…Can’t wait to see the box opening…(Also, I read in another thread that you have clay coming…woohoo…Will be watching for your next little minis too…) :wink:

2 Likes

Well - Heavenly and Brayden Russell have full arms as well as legs and that would have been my guess. I have no clue!

I think it might be J by NS…heehee…Congrats! Will wait to see who it is…

3 Likes

ohh, please don’t make me cannot sleep because of my curiosity… :weary:…LOL

1 Like

Thanks @westernstarr, @maitreasuredbabies, @pia, and @cindy_wibowo! And yes, Starr, my clay came in. I’m going to be busy! :wink:

Congratulations Izzy ! Can’t wait for the box opening, when is HE expected, do you know?

I’m not sure yet, but I’m hoping Monday!

I’m just so glad that he has no elephant in his diaper. :laughing:
Looking forward to finding out who this little guy is…
My guess is Ryan Scholl

1 Like

Thanks ladies! I can’t wait for you to see who it is. @heartstringsnursery you crack me up.

1 Like

Twin B???

Well there’s been some delays in shipping, so my baby actually isn’t going to get here until Thursday/Friday. So you ladies are going to have to wait some more! :wink:

1 Like