Omg! All I can say is Wow!

I think this has to be the best reborn I have ever seen…What do you all think??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Le-Ruban-Rose-Nursery-100-DOLLS-CELEBRATION-Big-girl-ultra-real-details-/272127312430?ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

17 Likes

Yes! When I saw it on FB, I thought what a gorgeous child. : :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

She is beautiful!

2 Likes

This is a beautiful child doll… probably the best I’ve ever seen. But even on this one I find myself let down by the hands. None of the toddler/child dolls seem to have really good hands. I’d love to a see a sculptor really tackle this problem and make some lovely hands.

6 Likes

Wow! She’s absolutely stunning. Her artist is extremely talented :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Beautiful work!

2 Likes

Freaky so alive looking Holy Moley

3 Likes

She’s amazing!!!

2 Likes

I saw her the other day… What a dream baby!!!

2 Likes

She is stunning. What a very talented artist!

2 Likes

She is spectacular! She even put freckles on her neck, chest and arms! But I have to confess she creeps even me out just a little. She’s soooo real and there’s something about those eyes.

5 Likes

I agree. Does she seem a little mischievous or is just me.

3 Likes

Oh my gosh!!! That is just incredible! That really looks like a kid. Oh my goodness. She deserves every single penny!

2 Likes

I think this child is absolutely amazing! With every detail being incredible, I was shocked quality of painting on the fingernails. Things like that remind me that one detail that’s lacking can really make a difference. Having said that, I would LOVE to be able to buy her. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yes, she certainly is beautiful and so real looking…amazing work…!!

I guess you don’t like the nails? May I ask what exactly it is that you dislike? Is the color too pronounced or is it the moon shape?

I’ll admit the thing I noticed is the pale palms. The face is gorgeous. But I find red heads tend to have rosy palms and this girl is paler. But that’s really like finding the booboo in a Renoir. I raise my hat to this lady!

No, I wasn’t impressed with the nails. The half-moons were too white and not done very well. The nails would’ve looked better with them. Don’t get me wrong…I LOVE the doll!!! I think it’s a sad the nails don’t match the talent of the rest of the doll.

3 Likes

I just saw the photos on eBay holy moly! Incredible!

1 Like

Yes, there are color variations, for sure. What really caught my eye is that they look sloppy. Everything else on the this was meticulously done. You can really see it if you zoom in on the image.

2 Likes

I only have half moons on my thumbs lol.

2 Likes