Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

IDK…I could try, but most likely not. I’m not the fastest anyway, and I don’t want to rush through any of what I’ve already done just to send pictures. SO maybe I’ll be in a better position for the next swap, the next swap and I’ll just try to find someone on my own to do an Easter baby with :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just let me know if you get him/her all done, I only need one pic of overall baby and the others are closeups so if you get the baby all painted and it’s just missing a body you could always do a blanket photo.

If not, I’m sure there will be more swaps to come! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You are doing a great job Izzy!!! I’m totally down!!! Ooohhhhhh, who looks like an adorable baldie??? So fun to choose! I’ll hand in my list after careful consideration, I can ship international again, I don’t wAnt anyone left out! :heart:️:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

6 Likes

So what I have are a few babies that are totally painted, blushed, etc and complete in that sense. Some still need their eyes put in, but their painting and everything is all done. I still call those WIP because they’re are not a completely put together baby…they’re missing their bodies. SO if you;re just looking to get an idea of painting skills would a photo of the parts be sufficient to determine that? I’m not sure what you mean by a “blanket photo,” can you please explain, or show me a picture of what that is?

3 Likes

Yes, I think those would be accepted. You can use a stuffed onesie to take pics :slight_smile: Which does basically what the blanket pics do but looks a bit better

3 Likes

What @MilosMeadows said lol.

2 Likes

Thanks, Nikki! Organizing this swap is a lot of fun for me. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m so joining in this time! I’m excited :grin:

3 Likes

Hmmmm… thinking about it :smile:

5 Likes

Do it!!!:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

4 Likes

@MilosMeadows @izzy
Ok thank you. Then I’m in too :smile:
But just for shi*s and giggles would anyone care to explain what a blanket photo is, my curiosity has now been peaked? :smirk: .

4 Likes

It’s when you arrange the doll parts around/under a blanket to cover the fact that it doesn’t have a body lol.

2 Likes

blanket photo!:kiss:

13 Likes

Are the top 5 choices ones we’d like to receive or ones we’d like to reborn?

2 Likes

Ones you’d like to receive. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ahhh…ok thank you

2 Likes

I’d love to do this BUT since I have to work slow with school and work I will probably wait and do a later swap. I need to make some babies and sell them so I can start saving some cash for ROSE lol

3 Likes

We already have several people signing up! I can tell this is gonna be a great swap!

Just one friendly reminder, please don’t forget to include the 3 pics of recent work you’ve done in your form! Just about everyone has forgotten lol!

Here are the 3 pics you need:
-one of the overall baby
-one closeup of the face

• one closeup of the hands or feet
2 Likes

I am thinking about it but will be a last minute thing if I do because I have already gave my first 2 away so will need to take pictures of my 3rd and he/she won’t be here till middle of next week :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just signed up :grin:

4 Likes