Old Easter Swap post...look for new one!

Thanks @izzy. Great match. Can’t wait to start.

2 Likes

I’m so excited to get started on my mommy’s baby!

2 Likes

I have my partner and actually already have everything I need :smile: I can get started soon!
This thread has gotten so long we need to start a fresh one lol

2 Likes

I’m on it. :wink:

2 Likes

Can you only comment a certain amount of times? lol

Nah but this post is at almost 600 posts so it’s a pain to scroll through. Keep on commenting on this one if you want but if you need easier access to the rules/checkpoints click here!

4 Likes

EVERYTHING SHE SAID!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Don’t forget…first checkpoint (supplies ordered/received) is in a week! Get those kits ordered! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m all ordered!!! Kits will be here Monday but Lorraine is backed up with bodies!!! So, it’s ordered…, but I won’t have it until beg. Of feb!!! Is that ok!!! I just love her custom bodies!

That’s fine, Nikki! And just for formalities…could you either send me your receipt or a pic of the kit when it gets to you? Then I can officially mark you down as 1st checkpoint completed (not that I don’t trust you or anything lol). :wink:

1 Like

Of course!!! I know the drill!!! But, I don’t have a way to show you the body!!! But I will when it gets here, but it’s special order so I may miss the deadline!!:grin:

That part’s ok, since you let me know. :wink: And you won’t need the body til later anyways lol.

1 Like

:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2::grinning::heart:

1 Like

Wouldn’t mind betting that some dolls are well under way already.

3 Likes

Did you get my receipt, Izzy?

2 Likes

Got yours, Amy!

2 Likes

Most people have sent me their checkpoints in, but just as a reminder I need proof of supplies by Saturday! If there’s an issue with something just contact me. But remember, failure to send me a receipt/pic of supplies OR contact me by the 30th (Sat.) will result in disqualification from the swap!

Also PLEASE send me your checkpoints on the same thread that you used to sign up! My inbox will overflow if everyone starts a new message for every checkpoint/question they may have lol! :joy: :wink:

Thank you ladies! I think this swap will work out great from what I’ve seen so far! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Lololololol :kiss::heart::kiss::heart:

11 Likes

Nikki, did I completely forget to write down your 1st checkpoint? :joy: I don’t have you marked down but obviously you’ve got a good start haha!

2 Likes

Lololololol I’m running late! I should be painting already… But I’m still rooting. This job is really getting in the way. I hope I can quit soon! I better be nicer to the hubs:-(

2 Likes