Ok Ladies....I need so help

Ok, so I’m going to attempt Combi hair on this baby I just finished :crossed_fingers:lol
I have a question, in Pic #1 I start from the crown circle towards the front of the head, correct? I can more or less follow my painted hair. Now in pic #2 the front part, do I stop like where the yellow line is? Would that be correct? I really appreciate all your help. I’ve been practicing grabbing the hair right at the end so I don’t get those little hairs standing up lol. :+1:

Ok…thinking about, I think it’s the opposite of what I just said :thinking: id Start in the front and follow my paint “map” towards the start of the swirl, like in these pics. Lol

4 Likes

That is correct. Start at the front, work your way to the crown. Follow your paint lines.

4 Likes

@Claire Thank you for clarifying that for me, sometimes it just seems confusing lol. I appreciate you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This is the correct way.
Always start from the bottom (doesn’t matter front or back) and work your way to the crown.

1 Like

Yep start at the front and work your way back to the crown. Where you start in the front is up to you and what you want the style to look like.

1 Like

Photos when you are done. Don’t freak out if the first hairs are not a total match, you can start adding darker or lighter hairs and blend them together until you get a good match.

1 Like

Thank you all so much, I will post photos when I’m done, WISH ME LUCK :smile:

I have always thought about trying this since my hand can’t hold up to root a whole head. I am afraid I would make a mess. I will be looking forward to seeing how it goes for you.