Off Topic, Please pray for our city

We have been under some kind of terroist attack the believe. All AT&T has an outage. All flights out have been canceled. This is just unbelievable!

7 Likes

I’ve been watching since it happened. Crazy. So many unanswered questions. xo

2 Likes

Wow ! That’s terrible !

1 Like

wow! I hadn’t heard anything about it!

1 Like

Yes so many unanswered questions. It has affected our 911 service as well. This is just so crazy!

1 Like

Oh man that’s awful! You must be so frightened. I know I would be. :cry:

1 Like

Praying :heart:

1 Like

Praying for Nashville. What’s odd to me is the “warning” given from the vehicle before the explosion.

1 Like

I interpreted the warning as an intention to do damage to make some kind of statement but not to intentionally kill anybody. I started praying as soon as I saw the news.

1 Like

I saw that :disappointed: praying for all of you

1 Like

I wonder if the shots fired were done so to bring law enforcement into the area for the explosion? This is all around just no good. I wish that people could be peaceable and loving at all times, but especially on Christmas. :cry::cry:

4 Likes

Christmas is the best time for terrorist, because their goal is to break the moral, create fear.

4 Likes

WOW…we haven’t had the tv on all day…just sat down this evening and I saw your post…praying for everyone down there…

1 Like

So sad! :scream: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved: :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Praying for you all x

1 Like

My phone and internet has been off and in all day and we are about an hours and a half away from Nashville. I read the local news article thats said there was shots fired about 15 mins before the bomb went off, and an announcement made from the RV saying it was gonna blow in 15 mins and there were human remains found in the vicinity. Just a crazy story altogether. Like something out of a movie.

2 Likes

Wow prayers for everyone

1 Like

I am so sorry. I did see the headline this morning, but not really early. Then I looked it up and saw how awful it was. I am thankful it was not worse. It could happen anywhere at any time. It was well planned, seems to me, the time and everything. I don’t know if maybe they hoped more folks would be running out of buildings when it went off. Thankfully, that was not the case. We need God all the time, even when we are not aware.

4 Likes

How frightening! Prayers for y’all.

1 Like

Thanks everyone. It is really really sad. I’m grateful that it is not worse than it is. We may never know the intention of this. At&t Is still down. The news said that 911 is down but that you can go on their website to get an alternate number. I worried for the ones who only have cell phones, or don’t have internet to look up the numbers. It just makes no sense!

3 Likes