Off Topic, Please pray for our city

Terrorism never makes sense. I imagine people will have PTSD over this. Praying for all of you.

4 Likes

How awful! I donā€™t watch a lot of tv, and havenā€™t turned it on at all today. Praying for Nashville and so glad that you are ok @Skylar!

2 Likes

Oh no! I hadnā€™t heard about it!

2 Likes

I heard about that, I am so sorry for everyone in Nashville. I am praying for you and all of Nashville.

2 Likes

Update

( Sent from WKRN News )

I am sorry, I am confused with this update, unless I missed something. How pilots involved into all that horror?

2 Likes

I am confused too, I thought it was a car that exploded

1 Like

They most likely did this to keep people from flying around taking pics during their investigation.

2 Likes

It was an RV. I donā€™t think theyā€™ve really announced much as far as all the details yet.

1 Like

Iā€™m not american but Iā€™ve heard about this on YouTubeā€¦ I hope you and your family are doing okay! Must have been scary :fearful: please keep us updated and take care!!

1 Like

Until they can get it all figured out, They are trying to make sure there will be no further attacke including the sky. Itā€™s more to this story, but they will not release it all due to the investigationā€¦ They are now saying they have a person of interest. Thank you for your continued prayers! And possibly a sucide.

2 Likes

Prayers :heart:

1 Like

I am praying for all of you.

1 Like

Another update!
There is a second suspicious vehicle, in Wilson County. Residents have been evacuated and streets blocked off. When will the madness end.

Oh nooo I hope nothing comes of it.

1 Like

I agree. They cannot take chances that some plane would be detrimental via weapons, etc. I am so truly sorry, Skylar. Terroism never makes sense. It causes terror ā€“ hence terrorism. I know you are aware of all this. I am watching this as closely as I can. Thank you for updating us here. Praying for you and all of Nashville.

1 Like

The person behind the bombing is dead. He blew up with the van. The second truck had no explosives in it, but there was a child also in the truck (second}. They have conviscated the truck and detained the driver. I pray that we are nearing the end of this madness!
Thank you all for your prayers!

7 Likes