Nursery names

Hey! I was wondering for those who sell dolls came up with there nursery names?

Edit: I’ve decided to share mine as well! I’ve decided to go with Cloud Atlas Nursey(I’m on ig if anyone wants to follow, I’d love to have some more ppl to follow over there!) I chose the name from one of my favorite movies (Cloud Atlas) I’ve only recently decided I wanted to start selling them but each of my babies have a little shooting star birthmark like the characters in the movie and I decided to continue that! :dizzy:

6 Likes

https://discourse.bountifulbaby.com/t/a-name-a-logo-and-a-story/105321

This is how I came up with mine :heart:

8 Likes

I just went with my name. Katina Lee Babies.

I originally wanted to use my childhood nickname, Chickaboo. But some people told me that Chickaboo sounds too much like a derogatory racial term. I don’t even know what they are talking about. But how dare anyone corrupt my childhood nickname. :weary:

10 Likes

I was going to use something to do with my name I had originally planned on Emily created reborns, but my husband made a joke about my babies being E-borns not reborns and I thought it was super witty, I scoured the internet and groups, etc… and no one else had used it, so E-Borns is what I picked

10 Likes

I used my name and followed it up with C words.

Claire’s Cradle Creations

8 Likes

HoneyBunnyBabies…husband of the time called me honey bunny. He became a j**k and I chose to use the name I loved as a term of endearment (long, sad story) for my son so it would have a happier meaning for me.

9 Likes

I choose my nursery name in honor of my mom. I know she would have loved these dolls. Momma Pats nursery. Her name is Patricia, but she went by Pat.

9 Likes

Mine is a combination of my daughter’s second name (it’s also my grandmother’s) Lea and the end of my name, Isabelle .

9 Likes

I came up with it by having ornaments that baby is in a sea shell . I will take photos when I get home .

“Precious Pearl Baby”

7 Likes

I was 65 when I first started reborning so I picked…
“Never Too Old to Make a Baby” and that became “Pia’s Never Too Old Reborn Nursery”.

8 Likes

I wanted a name that fit in with my alternative reborns and something to create a bit of a storyline. So I came up with the Enchanted Orphanage. My friend said it sounds whimsical and a bit sad at the same time, which is what I was going for.

9 Likes

My husband came up with my nursery name. I was always barefoot so he came up with Barefeet Baby Boutique, That has been mine since 2011 and I still love it. :footprints: :baby:

8 Likes

My third and hopefully final one is Infant Inspirations. I have always, since a very early age, been in awe of babies, and so they are like an inspiration for me when it comes to art. And I like how the name has some alliteration to it.

7 Likes

Wow! And I though I started late! :hugs:

5 Likes

Well my name Paint Pot Babies didn’t come from anything sentimental, I just liked it and since these babies start off as a blank canvas and a bit of paint in a pot I thought it was fitting.

9 Likes

I am really enjoying how everyone came up with their names.

5 Likes

My current name is Bottles and Bloomers. I wanted to be near the top of the list on reborns, alliteration makes my brain happy, and I chose two items that brought a vintage feel with them.

I hadn’t considered the potential association of the words I had chosen though. It was brought to my attention a while back that my nursery name could have potential customers expecting drink and wet babies. I can totally see that now and will likely be changing my nursery name at some point in the future

I haven’t been painting much, or selling to anybody that I don’t personally know lately. So I haven’t seen the need to change my branding just yet. When I do, I was considering using my first name paired with my grandmother’s middle name as a tribute to her.

She passed away a couple of years before I began painting but I know she would have loved my babies. Holding the babies in our family was one of her favorite things to do and I believe she is where my love of babies came from. I miss her so much that it hurts sometimes, but I also feel a sense of peace like she’s never far away.

9 Likes

I had tags made up with my logo that said Amanda Gregory Handmade on them for the gymnastics suits that I sew. So I just decided to use the exact same thing for my nursery. I figured the babies were handmade too.

9 Likes

I had a home sewing business for several years making doll clothing for Himstedt dolls “Karen’s Kreations” on Ebay ~ when I started reborning, I kept it. However, another person has come along and is using the name and since I don’t own the domain, I am now just watermarking my photos on FB with “Karen K Potter, Reborn Art Dolls” or sometimes just “Karen K Potter” ~ there is another Karen Potter on Reborns, so that’s why the middle initial.

10 Likes

I used our last name and L words :wink:

The Lesser’s Lovely Little Reborns -

outlined some babies from the internet, added clothes, hearts, headband, hair, pacifier… and made a logo…
With new technology though I may redo my logo soon

5 Likes