Nikolas WIP

i know he is not a crowd favorite. I tried to give away his head… But had no takers do I couldn’t resist… Opinions? What should I do to him? (Besides hair, brows , lashes) :heart::smiley:

18 Likes

You see a girl???

2 Likes

You wishes are my command😉

Nik, I’m impressed-------I don’t really like this doll and I have one too-----he is coming along really, really nicely. Great Job. How long have you been at this?

2 Likes

i think he or she is adorable cant wait to see hi, her finished

1 Like

You’ve really brought life to this sculpt! Nicely done! Looking forward to seeing him/her completed!

1 Like

What would I do with out you guys!!? @lynn I started last summer😳

1 Like

So you’ve only been at this for a year-------WOW you are doing a great job, congratulations on super work!

1 Like

Thanks. I have been practicing like crazy. I want to learn and learn!!! With all of you, I have so much to aspire too❤️

2 Likes

He’s beautiful! I don’t care for the sculpt, but your painting is great! I still see boy, though, but maybe with a bow in his hair, I’ll see what adh_Angela is seeing.

1 Like

I think he is going to be a challenge later on Dow n the road stop now back away from the post button​:confounded::confounded::confounded::confounded:

1 Like

Oh ya by the way I think he is looking awesome!!!

1 Like

Ok, no more pics!! Your right! :heart:️ I don’t want to root that head. Any wig suggestions???

Thank you!:smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:️:smiley::smiley::kiss:

And WOW!!!:grinning:

He looks great!!!

Definitely far from my favorite kit, but you did an amazing job on his coloring and details. Love his lips!

2 Likes

If you don’t mind sharing, what colors did you use to give his lips that color? I love it.

1 Like

I think he looks better than the prototype on the home page but we are doing challenge later hide him lol​:confounded::confounded::confounded:

1 Like

Lip nail with a bit of purple, and then a magenta 06 wash:-) thank you!!!:kiss:

1 Like