Newbie Contest on REAL!

Lara has just posted that REAL will be having a contest for new reborners (fewer than 10 babies). I know that many of the ladies here are members of that forum. If anyone is interested, here is the thread: RealReborn.com is for sale | HugeDomains

I always loved competitions as a beginner and I encourage participation in them.

14 Likes

I’ll join.and give it a go!

1 Like

Can it be any kind of baby? I made a fairy that looks spring like

Lara was not specific so I think you can enter any type of reborn! If you are not a member, you will need to join the REAL forum.

1 Like

Ok thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s great I’d LOVE to enter! But… How do I post or sign up? She I click the link I see no way to sign up or post or anything? Also when does the contest end and pictures have to be submitted by?

I joined too. Thanks @pia for posting this, I would have never seen it. I still get lost trying to navigate the forum over there lol.

If I remember correctly, when I joined the forum I had to wait for approval or something (or maybe that was CORA). Did you try going to the home page and clicking the signup link? I believe it will give you all the instructions then. This is the information from the post:

"New Contest For Beginners Only! Must have reborned LESS than 10 babies to qualify! Please submit 3 pictures to me at aiw.real@gmail.com one close up, one full body and one of your choice by March 15th. This can be any baby reborned by you in the past year. Please do not have your nursery name on any of the pictures. I would like the pictures to have a spring theme! So anything that reminds you of spring!!! Make it fun!!! If you have any questions, let me know!!! We will have a poll to determine the winner. Anyone can vote in the contest. Winner will be given a logo and sent a little prize by me!
Good luck!!!"

2 Likes

I am working on # 10 now but all it likes is hair so could I still join or am I over limit since I am on 10?

You are stills newbie just finishing up #10!

3 Likes

I will have a look when you ladies post your entries and cheer them on and vote too! :smile: @pia please keep us posted when the voting starts… :smile:

3 Likes

I will let the BB forum know when the voting will start. The ladies entering should NOT solicit votes for their babies or openly tell anyone which entry is theirs. On another note - the poll for March Artist of the Month should be posted on REAL in the near future. Since I won last month, I am not entered, but the REAL forum could use some new interested members to revitalize it. AOTM is open to members of REAL every month if some of the more experienced ladies would like to enter.

3 Likes

I am not an admin on that forum. I would recommend that you register and ask. I think it is probably okay?

1 Like

I have signed up for the real forum but it’s so different from this one. Hard to figure out how it works haha.

3 Likes

I’m a member of several forums and they all are so different. This one is the easiest and the most “chatty” but there are other good forums too with a lot to offer. It’s worth learning to navigate them.

4 Likes

I’m trying to figure it out, This one will always be home though :slight_smile: I love it here and all the wonderful, beautiful women on this one.

3 Likes

Yup. This forum is home to me too. I come here every day. The others are sites I visit maybe once or twice a week.

3 Likes

Me too! This one is so easy to navigate!!! :heart:️:heart:️

3 Likes

I love the navigation of this forum, too! And the friendships!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

“Let’s have a group hug!” :blush:

3 Likes

Yes!!! HHHHHHHUUUUUUUGGGGGGGG​:kiss::heart:️:kiss::heart:️:kiss::heart:️:kiss::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like