Newbie Contest on REAL!

I agree! I looked into other forums before joining this one and even stalked this one a few months before I joined trying to get a fill for how the people are. I don’t like a lot of drama and I needed one with helpful members but also easy to navigate and this is by far the best out of all the ones I checked out.

3 Likes

Oh yes, this is the sweetest group of ladies!!! I feel like I have known so many members for ever!!! I can’t wait to meet my forum family!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

1 Like

Lol I was also a “stalker” before joining in and finally making my first baby

3 Likes

Lol I never stalked… I just talked! I was making babies about a year before I found this group. Trying to figure everything out by myself… It was crazy!!! I was never a part of a forum before this one and didn’t know anything about them. I don’t remember how I found this place… But when I did I knew I struck PURE GOLD. I jumped in and haven’t shut up since. :wink:

3 Likes

Lol it took me a little while to feel like I could say anything - even longer to feel confident enough to tackle the first baby lol

2 Likes

Yea… You just have to jump right in! With my first one, I bought the starter pack. Put in the dvd and followed right along. It took like 2 hours… Lololol. Now it takes me about 3 weeks. Lmao… I don’t know what happened! Ha!!! Kidding… The dvd isn’t something to go by BUT. It was so easy and took away the fear of starting. After the one… I was hooked. :grinning:

I think I am a member there as well from a good while back but I have rarely ever gone on…I think I signed up once so that I could vote but forgot about it till Pia has reminded us…If any of you new ladies sign up for the challenge let us know so we can go vote…I know you can’t tell us who your baby is but you can probably let us know you did one…that way we can cheer you on and vote too… :smile:

4 Likes

I joined it last month then never went back on. It is very differently set up than this one… I went back on last night and voted for the artist of the month contest I believe and tried to personalize my profile… but haven’t wrote or commented over there yet.

2 Likes

Lol ALL ROADS LEAD BACK HERE! :scream::scream::scream::scream::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:lololl

2 Likes

I joined t gosh I can’t even find this contest on the forum I have to come here just to get the oil to go back to it! They could really use some improvements on the forum but I, excited for the contest and just made my entry!

4 Likes

I take my classes there and I can never figure it out!!! I usually just miss the class and wait for the ebook to come!

1 Like

sounds like fun!!!

1 Like

@charmed_cherubs You should delete this post! The babies are supposed to be anonymous !

1 Like

Delete!!! You will be disqualified!!!

did I delete it? I’m not sure how to do it…SH#%*!

1 Like

See the little dots ? Push them and a trash can should show ip

1 Like

You did it!!! Phew!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Thanks…omg I did not know

2 Likes

You poor thing! Did you have a mini heart attack???

1 Like

Lololol it has to be a secret until the contest is over!