New Sneak Peek

I like this one with the little peeky eyes. I hope it isn’t released until I have money to buy it.

11 Likes

Precious kit… the fact that Brenda has it as a sneak peek doesn’t tell us much. She posts “sneak peeks” that don’t go to production ever!

2 Likes

I hope this isn’t one of those. Its a sneak peek everywhere.

1 Like

This girl has been a sneak peek for more than 3 years, and I have a feeling she will never go to production. :frowning:

4 Likes

Nicole Russell has been “gone” for YEARS!

4 Likes

This one has been a sneak peek forever. As in years.

5 Likes

Yeah, Charlie, he’s one I was interested in, too. I wonder why some kits sit in limbo like this forever and others get moved to production.

1 Like

Where did she go? I wonder why they don’t take it down if it’s never going to be available…

1 Like

I wonder if this means, then, that Clair will never see the light of day. :frowning: She looks like babies in my family.

Rafael by Severine Piret was a sneak peek for so long I was about to give up when it was finally released. I have given up on Charlie but if it’s not going to be released they should remove it IMO.

2 Likes

This is the latest I see about her

4 Likes

This doesn’t look like the original baby posted?

1 Like

I don’t think it looks anything like her.

1 Like

Her nose and mouth do to me but her eyes are more open, which I assume is what they mean by fix the eyelids

3 Likes

I think the original is much cuter. I wouldn’t buy the updated version.

6 Likes

Wondering if their mould breaks at the factory and they just forget to remove them.

I don’t think it ever gets sent to the factory. The photos that Brenda posts are WIP from the sculptor.

2 Likes

That’s probably true for all the distributors because this one’s a sneak peek everywhere.

I’m so bummed.

Do you know what ever happen to that adorable little one that was by Olga Auer (sp)? I’ve been waiting for that one FOREVER!! I don’t think it actually had a name.

1 Like