New game..What was the weirdest comments you recieved as an artist

My latest comment was on Ebay and it was a request for a doll listed for 390.She want it for 100 shipped.She wants to know can I lighten the doll as well.I shouldve asked her do she want a large fry and a coke with it.Next…who sharing…

12 Likes

Someone asked me if I made teenage girl dolls. I didn’t even respond. Sicko!

8 Likes

:scream:

3 Likes

I have had lots of strange requests but I got one today from a Man asking if her mouth would open and if so, how far? Maybe nothing to it but it sure kinda gave me an odd vibe.

9 Likes

Eeeeeee

5 Likes

This one is kinda funny -

The first contact stated how much she loved the baby, and wanted her. How many kids she has, their ages, that she cant have anymore. Her hair is dyed the same color, she wears the same eyeshadow (character baby) and her husband has the same eyes and the same name in his name, and so on. (couldn’t afford her at the time…etc)

I was like “okay… hmmm.” I replied to her by email. In turn we talked back and forth and she even sent me a picture of her self… and it was crazy. My character baby definitely resembled this lady!

Then no contact…

ugh… right? Or so I thought…

Fast forward 11 MONTHS and she is currently paying payments on the doll she inquired about last year!

I hope she loves her once she has her in her possession :heart:

15 Likes

Oh my word!! :astonished:

3 Likes

Was that your Jessica Rabbit baby, @jlesser? If so, it would be fun to see the comparison. Lol

And oh my, @AmandasBabies. That just made me ill. Some people are really sick.

6 Likes

Yes! That’s why it was kinda funny! hahaha

(But I wont share a customers photo)

8 Likes

Suspect

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! Nut bags. The fries and coke comment made me LOL

4 Likes

Lord have mercy

3 Likes

I saw a comment on a rooting video asking “does the hair grow?”

6 Likes

Pins and needles and pins.A happy reborn artist never stock her fingers on the pins…lol

2 Likes

I had someone ask if I would stuff their childs ashes in the body - I told her I would send an extra zip tye but NOPE -sorry I don’t do that

7 Likes

Smh

1 Like

Good heavens!! :flushed:

1 Like

Oh my these are some weird stories! Cher, that is so sad about the child’s ashes but I did hear of someone who put their child’s ashes in a teddy bear. :cry:

1 Like

Does the hair grow? Seriously? If we could do THAT we’d be gazillionaires!! LOL

5 Likes

I had one woman at a doll show who thought my babies were creepy. Then she saw my pacemaker caution and said ‘and they can kill you, too’. It was really hard to keep a straight face.

14 Likes