New Bonnie Baby WIP

I like this face and the relaxed sleeping mouth…

15 Likes

I do, too.

1 Like

So cute :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Oh, she’s making a new one! Will it be in vinyl? It’s gorgeous.

1 Like

She also has a not realistic sculpt that she was asking opinions on recently.
It is cute but more “alternative”

9 Likes

That reminds me of precious moments. So cute!

4 Likes

It’s adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

She looks like a cross between Willow Flower and Precious Moments. Her belly button is a heart. I think she’s cute. I wonder how big she is.

1 Like

Reminds me of Precious Moments

2 Likes

Jinx :rofl::rofl::rofl: it really does

1 Like

I didn’t even notice the belly button

I might have been the only “no” response to her question? I wouldn’t waste my time or money painting this little toy,

6 Likes

I wanted to say no but everyone was saying yes so I just didn’t comment :see_no_evil: it’s cute but not for me!

5 Likes

I think she is cute but not for most.

I like alternatives and love that the imagination is the limit

4 Likes

I try to be honest. I figure they are gauging interest and will produce or squish depending on the response. Everyone ALWAYS loves the new ones by popular artists and then no one orders! They might be better off to post a poll and ask “would you order this kit?” Or “Would you NOT order this kit?”, perhaps if anonymous, the people answering dishonestly would be weeded out?

8 Likes

I am with you. But I didn’t see the post, so I didn’t comment.

1 Like

I love this kit :woman_shrugging:t2: We’ve never seen an alternative from Bonnie(as far as I know) so I think it’d be interesting. I also think it’s something fresh for the kit world(not overdone).

To be quite honest, I’m absolutely positive it’d sell out, and if it didn’t, I’d buy enough copies to make it worth it :joy::joy:.

As to size, I haven’t seen a true answer, but from pics while it was being sculpted, I’d say 15-16” but with stocky limbs

@pia In the kindest way, why such harsh words? We all have the right to express ourselves, but I’d definitely do so with kindness, especially considering Bonnie is just coming back and seems a bit nervous about her work :heart:

6 Likes

Yeah, that alternative one is cute but not for me. I enjoy seeing other artist’s alternative creations, but don’t have interest in making any myself. I’m more of a hyper-realist. :laughing:

I said that too! I can see this kit done lots of different ways. I get bored easily so it appeals to me. I can really get creative with it. There are already loads of realistic sculpts, I love anything different. The same old same old is boring to me.

8 Likes

I think she’d be super adorable with elf ears.

5 Likes