New Bonnie Baby WIP

I love this kit too :heart_eyes: I think it will appeal to a certain audience. It’s adorable and I’ve always wanted a kit that resembles a precious moments baby !

3 Likes

How cool would it be to paint her to look porcelain? And dressed in a Precious Moments outfit.

8 Likes

That would be awesome :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Her in @PutABonnetOnIt 's Dish darling painting style :heart:

6 Likes

I was just about to mention her :grin: she would do amazing on this baby! @PutABonnetOnIt

4 Likes

That is a GREAT idea!

2 Likes

Yes!!! I can see her with tiny pastel flowers all over!!!

2 Likes

Awe, thank you guys :heart:
I didn’t see the post either but I can do a “Dish Darling “ prototype if she wants :grin:

6 Likes

That would be awesome :heart_eyes::pray:

2 Likes

Sorry….I didn’t see an honest “no” as harsh. Great everyone has different likes.

4 Likes

I was referring to the kit being called silly and a waste of money, but you’re right, everyone has different preferences

I only answered “no” on the FB post… my comment regarding silly was to this group… please don’t try to squelch honesty on the forum. Opinions are allowed! Hope it didn’t hurt anyone for me to make the comment. I am not at all offended that you think it is adorable…

6 Likes

Didn’t hurt my feelings at all Pia :wink:

There are kits that attract some and not others…no biggie.

She’s a no for me…I, personally, prefer more realism…but as others have said…she could be painted as an alternative and made really cute!!!

With the way sales are right now…not sure she would move well…:thinking:

2 Likes

I think she’d be an adorable alternative. Maybe a gnome?
But I can understand why people who only make realistic reborns don’t see the appeal. She’s very doll like.

3 Likes