Need you opinion

Are these to high before I varnish? I have done these thing over and over! They will look to high or to low! If they look ok I really don’t want to mess her up again🤪This is the baby she is supposed to look like.Here she is almost done. What do you all think? I might have to thin the hair more. Just waiting to see what the mom wants on that. image|375x500

5 Likes

Pic?

1 Like

Do you see it now?

1 Like

Yes I do now! Your painting is great, but IMO, the brows are a little too high. From looking at the kit it’s one of those who doesn’t have a strong natural brow “bone”, which makes brow placement difficult.

6 Likes

It does!!

Adorable. Bring them down. More in the sides. Don’t fill in so much on the top. Hard to explain lol

When you have to ask you kinda already know the answer lol thanks girl!

3 Likes

Lol I’m terrible at eyebrows! You’re painting is beautiful! I love that texture!

1 Like

I hate brows and nails. I need improvement both areas

3 Likes

Oh I do too and need help :joy: I’m thinking :thinking: in more than those areas though

1 Like

Do you have any prisma pencils? If you do, use a very light brown and just draw a simple arc where you think the brow should be, and match it on both sides, then when you have it where you want it, start painting.

1 Like

That was dark umber pencil. I only have light umber

1 Like

I try to use one that my brow color will hide. Go lightly and this will give you a good guide.

1 Like

Good ideal

I think they look really close to the real baby’s. Maybe you could ask the baby’s mom what she thinks.

3 Likes

I already took them off. I’m gonna go down just a lad lol I hope fingers crossed

1 Like

Agree on the brows. They are high on the baby but the sculpt is a little different due to the placement of the brow bone.

1 Like

It’s hard seems like to not end up in the same place each time. These brows have been a pain🤪

Excuse my poor drawing, but to you see that farket shadow next to the nose - this is where they should sit

6 Likes

Thanks I will definitely be going for that.

1 Like