Name of your nursery?

Hey! Just as a response to a recently posted topic about nursery names that stick with you etc. I was going to reply to the topic when I realized I have no idea what nursery names go with which username. (I hope that makes sense).
So, I thought I would make a topic where we share our nursery names and the reason why we chose that name (if there is a reason of course). I thought it’d be helpful since most of us have different usernames than our nursery names…

My nursery name is Enchanted Creations. Enchanted because I feel like that’s the one word people would use to describe me (I’m not what I seem, like the Enchanted forest). Creations because I didn’t want to be limited to just babies, I wanted to be able to create fawns and mythical creatures etc.

10 Likes

I have just come up with a nursery name: I have chosen “The Tartan Thistle”. I guess it’s a weird name----however I am from Scotland so the Tartan represents my country and the Thistle is their flower. Hench The Tartan Thistle !! It really makes no sense since you would never find a plaid flower but I like the way it rolls off the tongue. So it completely encompasses my homeland and is a bit strange—like me. I like it, it makes me happy!!!

15 Likes

Well, I like it! It’s kind of like consonance rhyming (using the same sounding consonant throughout), all T’s!
I like that it also ties to your home. 8)

2 Likes

Mine is Colee’s Cradle. Colee because that has always been my computer name (and I’ll actually answer to it). Cradle because I thought it sounded nice together and I love wood cradles.

7 Likes

my name is Andrea (username andyk,) Precious Pearl Baby Nursery

5 Likes

Mine was easy my name is Angel and I create Angels so… Angel’s little Angels :baby:t3::baby:t3::baby:t3::innocent::innocent::innocent:

7 Likes

I TOTALLY AM CRAZY ABOUT THIS NAME!!! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Love it and Its so unique that no one else is likely to have it.

2 Likes

Mine is Little Dreamers Reborn Nursery.

7 Likes

@lynn When I lived on Whidbey Island, we had a store called “The Tartan Thistle.” It was run by a very interesting Scors couple. So I will always remember your nursery name from now on! You should make a lovely little Scottish doll! An authentic one. That would be gorgeous. I have many Scottish and Irish ancestors and my husband does too. Like most people with a drop of Scotland, we love and romanticize all things from there.

6 Likes

The Enchanted Castle Nursery, I wanted something that said “use your imagination”. A royal fairytale, where all the babies are either a Prince or Princes.

7 Likes

My Nursery was a shabby chic furniture shop first, which I had named Southern Distressed (for me being here in South Carolina/ but I am an Okie & distressing is a technique I did to chalk paint once the paint dried.) I own it and already had a page and web site. So, down sizing… I decided to try reborns :D— So now my Nursery name is Southern Distressed Nursery(southern distressed reborn nursery). My facebook page still has all the pieces of furniture I did. :smiley: I also post my besties food blog links on my page. So it is kinda reborns and recipes <3

7 Likes

Lynn, I agree with Helen, you should do the Scottish baby all dressed up, take pictures then pick one to use as your logo. People will for sure remember who you are.

3 Likes

Sorry, Jane

Imaginursery (where imaginary babies come from)

6 Likes

R U in Washington? If you don’t mind me asking :slight_smile:

I decided to go a little more personal and used my first and middle name for my nursery. Mine is Miranda Leigh’s Nursery. I like it, and it seems fitting.

5 Likes

My nursery name is Ramblin Rose. I do many crafts and ramblin around. Making dolls uses many of my skills as I can knit, crochet, sew, and quilt. I can add my extra touches to the dolls I will sell.

4 Likes

Mine is Butterflies and Bows Reborn Nursery…Originally I had intended to sell all my babies with butterfly/fairy wings sort of like these-

I wanted to have a theme so to speak to go with my original user name Butterfly Babies…but I changed course part way through and just came up with the Butterflies and Bows after I had started listing on Ebay…Not sure why - just thought it sounded nice and I do love butterflies, flowers and all things feminine … :smile:

11 Likes

My name is Sam and my nursery is Sam’s Silent Sleepers. I chose my nursery name because my first reborns were all sleeping sculpts and reborns don’t make a sound x

5 Likes