My pay it forward we have winners

Thank u lizz for starting this fun and sweet thing up .for my pay it forward I well be picking two people to pay it forward too my children well draw your names out of a bowl I well also send two other people something small .to join u must be able to pay it forward in the near future be in USA and u don’t have to pick four like I have it’s just I have four kids who each want to pick a name. Please put in your responses some kind of advice or link to a tutorial are something helpful so every one well benefit even if not picked this round .I well pick someone on July 7 at five pm enjoy remember this is for fun

6 Likes

Nichole Rotko- nikkiroc
Advice- buy a tutorial from Lara anatocci(sp)
She has many ebooks for sale at dolls by sandie. They are priceless!

4 Likes

Don’t enter me obviously. Just wanted to say thanks for keeping it going! :wink:

5 Likes

How fun! My advice is thin means thin and take your time.

5 Likes

My advice from one newbie to another would be, get an oven thermometer and leave it in your oven. Always check the temp and never trust your oven. Sometimes they have a mind of their own! And invest in a NuWave oven. You won’t regret it!

9 Likes

My advice is to always always remember to check all those little creases for paint before you bake! Maybe check twice :wink: lol

8 Likes

My advice…if you really like a LE kit, buy 2!

10 Likes

If you have a reborning idea don’t be afraid to try it. It’s a perfect way to learn new and sometimes better techniques!!

4 Likes

my advice is mix your paints before each brush or sponge refill
the thinner seperates and you will end up with different shades of paint if you do not

5 Likes

My advice is to never do a total yellow wash with the regular yellow GHSP. My second baby had an undertone of mustard LOL! It took many, many layers of paint to correct it and even then she was still quite jaundiced lol

5 Likes

When you are using mottle colors, use your paint brush to paint the color onto your sponge. I test the color on my test head before applying it to the baby I am working on.

4 Likes

My advise is if at any way possible make one for someone who could never have one ie…a nursing home patient or even a child. Hand deliver it. The box opening videos are great but handing a baby to someone and seeing the pure joy on their face in person is like nothing you will ever feel again.

9 Likes

My advice is: even if you don’t think that little bundle is the cutest put it out there anyway someone is going to “love” it !:footprints::footprints::footprints: It will walk on there heartstrings !

4 Likes

Bumping up! :wink:

1 Like

I would say nothing is perfect so don’t be hard on yourself and have fun. Use your imagination and take you time and ask others for their opinions. Watch tutorials on You Tube and read BB tutorials and join some classes for fun.

2 Likes

Only a few more days to enter ladies! Just in case any of you haven’t seen this yet. :blush:

3 Likes

Few more hours tell drawling if u want to enter remember I well be doing four u we’ll not have to do four

4 Likes

Would like to see who was picked.

The suspense is killing me! :gift:

We have four winners @debora_Jenkins. @jeslilmax.@meandmydollie .and @colee1970 congrats pm me your mailing info and u all get the bigger pay it forward

3 Likes