My pay it forward we have winners

Congrats!!! Can’t wait to see everyone’s new Pay it Forwards!

Congrats to all the winners.

Awww thanks! I don’t ever win anything lol. This is awesome. What are the rules again?

1 Like

U well receive a pay it forward soon and u just need to hold a pay it forward sometime in the near future

1 Like

Each winner has to host their own Pay it Forward in the near future (I’d say within the same month, if not sooner).

You can have only one winner like I did, or several. Whatever’s feasible for you.

Some prize ideas are a couple of baby outfits, a sale BB kit, baby accessories, photo props, etc. Try to make it at least a $10-15 dollar value, and probably no more expensive than $25.

PM me if you have any other questions. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks!

Thank you! Now i will have to think of my pay it forward and get it started! :smiley:

By the way does my winners have keepers boys girls size I well be shopping this weekend I know what I’m getting but as a specifics need that little bit thanks and this has been really fun

2 Likes

I have keepers in preemie and newborn mostly preemie! Both boy and girls! Mostly girls though lol

I have one keeper boy so far that wears 0 - 3 months. This is exciting! Now I need to think of a PIF!

1 Like

What fun! Thank you very much. I have one keeper so far that is a newborn size girl.

1 Like

How cool!!! Yay! Congrats ladies!

congrats to the winners :slight_smile:

Congrats Ladies, I know I can’t play but I love watching seeing who is winning and what they get…heehee :smile:

3 Likes

I just saw this and I have not been able to figure out how to pm you. My address is not a secret Debora Jenkins 5509 Hwy 166 south Pocahontas AR 72455. I will get my things together and do my pay it forward soon. I have finally gotten conference over with and have a month off of the meetings and have my work schedule down to 1- 24 hour shift a week and 5 -8 hour shifts, so I have a little free time again. I get one whole 24 hour period off from work a week.

2 Likes

Click on the circle profile pic next the user’s post, and a rectangle will pop up, in the upper right hand corner there will be a message button. :slight_smile:

Awesome @debora_jenkins! I am an Arkansas native. Was born and raised in Monticello, AR. Down in the southeast part! I’ve only been in Florida for 2 years. Was in Arkansas for 43 lol.

I know exactly where Monticello is. We lived in Rower for a couple of years.

Wow! It’s a small world LOL!