My Macpherson purchase

My kits are finally here. It took only 2 business days but for me the wait was eternal. :smile:

These are all the kits i bought

29 Likes

OMGosh I am so jealous !

2 Likes

Great choices!

1 Like

Whoa thats a few, lucky you. Have fun, they are all so cute.

1 Like

What fun kits you got!

1 Like

You have a very nice husband!!! Lol Can’t wait to see what you do with these. Who are the little ones to the left?

1 Like

Wow, you are going to have fun with those. Great kits and a good variety of expressions and sizes too. Nice purchase!

2 Likes

Oh my word!! You made out like a bandit!! Awesome!!

2 Likes

All such cuties! Jealous over here. :joy:

1 Like

2 of Marita Winter I think Beejee and Zane or some5hin like that.

1 Like

My husband is the sweetest he took me to Macpherson as Valentine’s present today to a concert for my birthday. He is just over doing it this year. For McPherson he first told me that I had $500 to spend, but when we got there he told me to get what ever and not to worry about the price. I try to stick to the $500. I went over only a little bit :wink:

2 Likes

Now I’m nervous about finishing them all. I still have Nina, aurora sky and a few more waiting to be reborn. My husband said to take advantage of the trip and get all the kids I wanted​:blush: so I did what any of us would do. I went crazy and almost brought the whole store home. :rofl:

6 Likes

Congratulations!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Lol, want to trade hubbies for a few hours??? My online shopping skills could be put to good use. My hubby wants to keep me away from the keyboard, baby stores, thrift stores, consignment stores and anywhere else that they sell baby or doll related stuff until I finish a few more new babies. You are so lucky to get all stocked up!!! And your daughter went with you unlike my two who just indulge me…barely!

2 Likes

Glad you had a good time! I have one question how do you decide who to do first ???:rofl:

1 Like

Wow, he is spoiling you rotten! Good for you!

1 Like

Wow! Lucky lady. He is a keeper. Have fun with all your new kits.

1 Like

He should write a book : The guide to enabler a reborner wife. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
I’m bless to have a very supportive family. My husband is the one who keeps me going. Every time I have a bad experience with a customer I want to quit, but he doesn’t let me. My son went with us too. He loves my work and want me to enter every contest. My daughter well she is the collector so she loves shopping for baby stuff and she loves me making her new dolls.
I also have my mom’s support and my mother in law who is always supporting me and loves dolls. She only haves one of mines.
I thank God for them because around my area there is not knowledge or interest in Reborns.
My mother in law was shopping for clothe for her reborn and some dolls for her daycares and a woman started saying to another lady. "Oh I hope I never get to that age, when you start buying dolls again"
We bearly take our Reborns we fear of people’s judgment and stupid comments.

4 Likes

Your daughter needs a YouTube channel, lol! How many reborns does she have?

1 Like