My Macpherson purchase

I bought the twins just to have them in stock for if I need them or I don’t have any other to do. The minies are just for in between kits. Evelyn I think is going to be a keeper, so no rush there. Coco malu was just and Easter egg always been curious about how she would look so I just got her for whenever I have nothing else to do. That leaves me with Liam, James and Isabella. I’ll be starting with Liam because he is very popular so I hope to sale him quick to make back some of the money because I want April next :grin: then I’m doing James because I love him and I’m still deciding if I’ll be doing Isabella any time soon. I plan to make Nina after Liam and James. I did the planing before purchasing the kits so giving some space for my returning costumers. I plan to be busy until October. But I always keep an open mind for changes. Like the prototype I’ll be making for Macpherson while doing Liam.

2 Likes

He supports me so much. He really loves my babies. He kept a Caleb that I made a few years ago. It was my first painted hair and her skin has almost no color, but he loves her. He didn’t let me sell her.

1 Like

Thank you. I am finishing 2 that i was making to beging Liam already. I’m so exited.

I think she has 6. I have only been reborning for around 4 years. She get a new one every birthday and a couple christmas.

1 Like

I can’t wait to see them finished! I am so in love with Liam but debating because he is so big lol.
Which prototype will you be doing ? Congratulations!!! :star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

I was nervous when i saw how big he was, but my husband convince me to get him. Im planing to make him into a black girl. Thank you. Is a kit that has no name. :blush:
IMG_1519331208124
She is a very cute kit that would be available at Macpherson.

1 Like

Oh I found out the name of the prototype I’m doing. Her name is Mia by I don’t know who :grin:

2 Likes

I have seen where one with that name by Maria Jordano is coming out in March for pre orders .

No is not hers, I believe Maria Jordan does silicone dolls.

2 Likes

Maria’s first vinyl kit is coming out in March I think, named Mya (which is her nursery/business name also MYA Babies)

2 Likes

As I said there is one by the same name coming for pre order in March lol that is the name on the site I had no idea of which one you would be doing just an interesting tidbit.
And by the way have fun congratulations and good luck