My daughter says I have an addiction. Seriously? HA HA HA!

8 Likes

Wow! You are so organized. Addiction? What addiction? :see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

3 Likes

Your pictures keep appearing and disappearing. Is the forum having coniptions?

1 Like

Thats what I am wondering. I can see it now. LOL!!!

There they are. I can see them also.

1 Like

I’m spread out everywhere. Work area on kitchen counter, storage room upstairs, work supplies on diningroom table, and oven in basement.

2 Likes

I actually just got done vacumming when my daughter came down and started her addiction thing. I told her to go back upstairs and clean her closet. If anyone has an addiction its her and her clothes. Natasha, I will confess, I am somewhat OCD. I sometimes drive myself crazy. If something gets moved out of place and not put back where it goes it will drive me insane until it is. LOL!!! My poor husband gave up along time ago.

2 Likes

Deb, what makes her think you have an addiction??? I just see Deb having a GREAT time------although-------it could be a touch of insanity—just a TOUCH though !!! LOL!

1 Like

LOL!!! Lynn your right, maybe just a touch. That was only one side of the room. HA HA !!! Simone, you keep shopping and buying kits you will have to resort to your own room. Thats what happened here.

2 Likes

Wow

2 Likes

Wow! I love your nursery/work room!

3 Likes

Addiction? What addiction? Looks completely normal to me. :laughing:

2 Likes

All I can say is ‘WOW’. I wish I had my own space and a room to put all of my kits out like that. It looks so much more organized than my bins stacked up here and there. You are no more addicted than the rest of us. I don’t need a 12 step program for this I need more money to buy the kits that are coming up soon. :smile:

6 Likes

So organized. Besides that, I don’t see a problem…lol.

6 Likes

That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Do you want to adopt a 32 year old daughter???

3 Likes

All I can say is that I LOVE your room!

1 Like

Thanks ladies for agreeing this is ok. LOL!!! Nicole and Danielle I would be happy to adopt you both. Just make sure to pack your paint brushes! :wink:

5 Likes

I wish my craft room was so tidy

1 Like

Wow! That’s what you call heaven on earth!

2 Likes

I know!!! I wish I could bring my brushes!!! It would be so fun to actually work with someone. My husband IS… OVER IT! lol it’s all I talk to him about, prob because he pretends to listen. I ask him for advice… And he says… Don’t you have a group online? Like its a 12 step program. Hagahaha!

3 Likes